OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by twincreekfarm, Jul 25, 2007.

1. mlaff

mlaff Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2012
    Blessed chick do you ever sell silkie chicks or eggs? If so I would be interested in some.

2. blessedchick

blessedchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2011
    Why yes I do! I don't have any silkie chicks available at this time but I do have some partridge showgirl chicks that are darling. I breed black, blue and partridge silkies and blue showgirls. I also sell hatching eggs. PM me when you are interested and I can fill you in on the details.

(Also - I donate a portion of all sales to the charity Heifer International)

3. Stevens21

Stevens21 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2013
    Mount Orab Ohio
    I think after today... I am going to attempt to order eggs. At least then I won't feel like I am killing anything!

I ordered 10 maran 1 day old chicks from VA that was supposed to be here today at 12pm.. they are not here and no one knows where they are! I am disappointed but hoping they find them.

4. mlaff

Mar 25, 2012

If your on Facebook go to Rare Chicken Breeds sell/swap. You can get some cheap eggs. That's were my cream legbar eggs are coming from.

5. Stevens21

May 19, 2013
    Mount Orab Ohio
    Thank you! I just joined it

6. mlaff

Mar 25, 2012

The eggs I got were from a girl named Stephanie. I will say I got a great deal. Her old add is still up. She has blue, Wheaton , and black marans. From other posts her packing is awesome.

Lol if you get any extra marans let me know and maybe we can trade ;)

7. Stevens21

May 19, 2013
    Mount Orab Ohio
    That sounds great =) What is your facebook name I can add you if that is okay?

8. mlaff

Mar 25, 2012

It's miranda Nicole.

9. kmenchicks

kmenchicks Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2012
    Ohio
    That's a wonderful thing! The youth at our church raise money for Heifer International every year. My kids are finally getting to the age where they understand it and were really into it this year.

10. mlaff

Mar 25, 2012
    Where are you located in Ohio? Wondering if I will have to ship or if it's close enough take a trip around the time my eggs hatch so DH doesn't notice all the new ones. [​IMG] If you could PM me with your prices and location that would be great.I am looking for black silkies, and the sg are soo tempting. I love mine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by