OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Eggs everywhere! I have 7 peacock eggs in one 'bator, silkies in the hatcher, guinea eggs under 2 broody silkies and silkie eggs under another. So much fun...It will be cute to see my silkie girls with "their" guinea babies...:jumpy

Blessed chick do you ever sell silkie chicks or eggs? If so I would be interested in some.

Blessed chick do you ever sell silkie chicks or eggs? If so I would be interested in some.
Why yes I do! I don't have any silkie chicks available at this time but I do have some partridge showgirl chicks that are darling. I breed black, blue and partridge silkies and blue showgirls. I also sell hatching eggs. PM me when you are interested and I can fill you in on the details.

(Also - I donate a portion of all sales to the charity Heifer International)

I think after today... I am going to attempt to order eggs. At least then I won't feel like I am killing anything!

I ordered 10 maran 1 day old chicks from VA that was supposed to be here today at 12pm.. they are not here and no one knows where they are! I am disappointed but hoping they find them.

I think after today... I am going to attempt to order eggs. At least then I won't feel like I am killing anything! 

I ordered 10 maran 1 day old chicks from VA that was supposed to be here today at 12pm.. they are not here and no one knows where they are! I am disappointed but hoping they find them. 

If your on Facebook go to Rare Chicken Breeds sell/swap. You can get some cheap eggs. That's were my cream legbar eggs are coming from.

Thank you! I just joined it 

The eggs I got were from a girl named Stephanie. I will say I got a great deal. Her old add is still up. She has blue, Wheaton , and black marans. From other posts her packing is awesome.

Lol if you get any extra marans let me know and maybe we can trade ;)

The eggs I got were from a girl named Stephanie. I will say I got a great deal. Her old add is still up. She has blue, Wheaton , and black marans. From other posts her packing is awesome.

Lol if you get any extra marans let me know and maybe we can trade
wink.png
That sounds great =) What is your facebook name I can add you if that is okay?

Why yes I do! I don't have any silkie chicks available at this time but I do have some partridge showgirl chicks that are darling. I breed black, blue and partridge silkies and blue showgirls. I also sell hatching eggs. PM me when you are interested and I can fill you in on the details.

That's a wonderful thing! The youth at our church raise money for Heifer International every year. My kids are finally getting to the age where they understand it and were really into it this year.

Where are you located in Ohio? Wondering if I will have to ship or if it's close enough take a trip around the time my eggs hatch so DH doesn't notice all the new ones.
lau.gif
If you could PM me with your prices and location that would be great.I am looking for black silkies, and the sg are soo tempting. I love mine

Back
Top Bottom