OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Thanks everyone! I just absolutely adore him! Definitely keep you guys updated, it would be so nice to have a guardian dog out there with the girls and know that they are in good hands. I mean "paws" lol. I think we might be changing his name though, "Bo" is really close to "no" lol. But now we get to go with the name I like! Tug!

Anyone in need of any roosters? Free to anyone who wants to add them to their flock otherwise they are heading to freezer camp. All are large fowl although the ameraucanas seem to be small/progressing slowly. Located in Pickaway County. I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

1 - Cochin (hatched 4/27)
1 - Light Sussex (hatched 4/27)
1 - Silver Penciled Rock (hatched 4/27)
3 - Lavender Ameraucana (hatched 5/21)

Anyone in need of any roosters?  Free to anyone who wants to add them to their flock otherwise they are heading to freezer camp.  All are large fowl although the ameraucanas seem to be small/progressing slowly.  Located in Pickaway County.  I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

1 - Light Sussex (hatched 4/27)
1 - Silver Penciled Rock (hatched 4/27)
3 - Lavender Ameraucana (hatched 5/21)

Where are you located?

Any one out there with any blue laced wyandotts or black australops? I currently have a variety of chickens now but....I'm looking to try some more....you know how it is...lo

Any one out there with any blue laced wyandotts or black australops? I currently have a variety of chickens now but....I'm looking to try some more....you know how it is...lo
I've got a breeding group of 4 hens and 1 rooster of blue laced red wyandotte. Came from Jerry Foley.

Anyone have about a dozen hatching eggs near Lebanon, Ohio? Looking for about any breed, or fun mixes. Prefer large fowl over bantams, will take d'uccle eggs though, and no game fowl, not interested in those. Thanks, just pm me.

I have 4 eggs due to hatch on fri, and I candled one and saw the beak moving around in the air cell. Its a blue andalusian, cant wait for them to hatch. Then I have cream legbars hatching next week, 5 of those, along with a couple of polish eggs. The week after that I have an assortment of New Hampshire Reds, pumpkin husley gamefowl(not really excited about this in the assortment), and some polish. And 2 days after that is some salmon favorelles, with a couple of polish eggs, and Im getting 12 d'uccle eggs in the mail tomorrow. All the polish is from my one polish hen, those are the ones im most excited about, I love them. Hopefully I get a good hatch since most where shipped, looks like about 18 chicks developing out of all 50ish eggs. So hopefully no quitters.

Anyone in need of any roosters?  Free to anyone who wants to add them to their flock otherwise they are heading to freezer camp.  All are large fowl although the ameraucanas seem to be small/progressing slowly.  Located in Pickaway County.  I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

1 - Light Sussex (hatched 4/27)
1 - Silver Penciled Rock (hatched 4/27)
3 - Lavender Ameraucana (hatched 5/21)

We are interested in the lavendar ameraucana. Can you pm a picture? Also, is it pure and has a pea comb?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom