OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

This is making that horrible winter a real distant memory...I got babies in the fall/early winter, my first, so its all still got that 'new' egg smell...lol!

Hello all Cincinnati area chick lovers.
I need to rehime my 5 ladies ASAP.

Be careful what you ask for - great offer to buy on our house with closing in 15 days!

I have 13 mos old great layers.
1-Buckeye (Betty)
1-Comet (BB)
2-Barred Rock (Amelia and Christie)
1 Black Australorp

All are solid layers - 5 eggs/day are used to dogs and small children.

If you are looking to start the addiction without the chicks. This is the way to go.

I have nipple waterer buckets, metal waterer and heater for winter plus 2 feeders.

I am in NE area of Cincinnati - right on 275 loop.

Please let me know if anyone can be a great home to the ladies.

I really don't want to process them - they are too young and still very productive.

Hi heychix! I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the addiction! I am also in Pataskala and still a bit of a beginner too. We've had a slowly growing flock for a couple of years. Started with 2 stray roos. Added some hens. And now raised our first chicks this year. Just went through our first losses to raccoons a week ago too. Happy to report that today a neighbor caught two of the nasty buggers. (They killed his hen too) We've been more carefull with locking up and bought some traps too, so fingers crossed that we are ok and staying with our current number of birds. So be safe and enjoy your new feathered friends!

P.S. "Howdy!" to everyone else too!

Hello all Cincinnati area chick lovers.
I need to rehime my 5 ladies ASAP.

Be careful what you ask for - great offer to buy on our house with closing in 15 days!

I have 13 mos old great layers.
1-Buckeye (Betty)
1-Comet (BB)
2-Barred Rock (Amelia and Christie)
1 Black Australorp

All are solid layers - 5 eggs/day are used to dogs and small children.

If you are looking to start the addiction without the chicks. This is the way to go.

I have nipple waterer buckets, metal waterer and heater for winter plus 2 feeders.

I am in NE area of Cincinnati - right on 275 loop.

Please let me know if anyone can be a great home to the ladies.

I really don't want to process them - they are too young and still very productive.
I actually have the perfect home for these guys. I have a lady looking for hens that has a autistic soon who can't eat store eggs but they discovered he can eat home eggs!

Minihorse - they are gentle ladies and would be proud to help someone fit all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I'm not sure if there is a private message feature here on BYC. but I will provide my work # here.
513-900-4145 basic voicemail will kick in if I am not at my desk.

Back
Top Bottom