OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hi Hensel, welcome to BYC! Are you in Columbus proper or in the suburbs or in a rural area? How much room will you have for chickens? I’m about 90 minutes directly south of C-bus, waaaaaaaay out in the boonies. I have twelve chickens; seven are laying age and five are about five months old and should start lying in a few more months (they’re Brahmas, so take longer to mature). Pics of your property would be good.

Here’s our set up.
D7C3C6AD-2C2B-40F6-B71A-2D7F49AC8520.jpeg

Hi Hensel, welcome to BYC! Are you in Columbus proper or in the suburbs or in a rural area? How much room will you have for chickens? I’m about 90 minutes directly south of C-bus, waaaaaaaay out in the boonies. I have twelve chickens; seven are laying age and five are about five months old and should start lying in a few more months (they’re Brahmas, so take longer to mature). Pics of your property would be good.

Here’s our set up.
View attachment 2887221

Thank you for your picture. I am in Columbus area and looking for advice from someone closer than 90 miles. I would love to have a lavender coop!

HELP WANTED Licking County/ Newark! Part time, mostly weekends, decent pay, easy work. Perfect for those wanting a little extra income...students, seniors, Veterans, anybody over 18! Most employers offer flexible hours but WE can offer more flexible hours than anyone! Incentive and sign on bonuses.

You can work anywhere from three to twelve hours per day, or just work one day per week or weekend, whatever works! Shift differential for nights.

OUR COMPANY TREATS EMPLOYEES LIKE FAMILY!!

Please PM if interested!

Last edited:
HELP WANTED Licking County/ Newark! Part time, mostly weekends, decent pay, easy work. Perfect for those wanting a little extra income...students, seniors, Veterans, anybody over 18! Most employers offer flexible hours but WE can offer more flexible hours than anyone! Incentive and sign on bonuses.

You can work anywhere from three to twelve hours per day, or just work one day per week or weekend, whatever works! Shift differential for nights.

OUR COMPANY TREATS EMPLOYEES LIKE FAMILY!!

Please PM if interested!
What kind of work is this?

Welcome, neighbor!
Hey! I'm new here and am in Newark, OH! Just jumping in to say hello to my fellow Ohioans! It's our first year keeping chickens. We originally got them because our 13 year has been begging us, but my husband and I have quickly jumped on the chicken loving train! :)
Hello from St Louisville OH!

Hey Guys! I’ve got a Buff Brahma and Black Copper Marans cockerels for anyone who want them. I ordered some pullets from Meyer Hatchery and unfortunately got some boys. I don’t have enough hens for anymore roosters. They are 14 weeks old as of 1/23/22. They are handsome and sweet boys, the Brahma tolerates being pick up a bit better than the BCM, but neither bite or any of that. The BCM is crowing and is the leader of his little flock. He doesn’t fight with the boys and isn’t too rough with the pullets. The Brahma is very curious and doesn’t pick fights either. They are free to whoever wants them. We live in Perrysburg OH. They will not be shipped so we can arrange a time for pick-up where I live or if you live close enough I may be able to drop them off for you. More pics available upon request.
870C5FEC-ACD5-4E4A-949E-C88DE047F196.jpeg
5A3AC822-7898-490A-94C5-87F87C516F92.jpeg
Respond to this post if you’re interested. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom