OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Thanks Babymakes6! Buckeyedave not sure how you go but I am in Covington and I just may be contacting you about some Buckeyes!

Last edited:
Does anyone in the Columbus area have an interest in splitting an order of Buff Orpington chicks?

Quote:
This is what's listed on the Exhibition Poultry Magazine web site
April 23, 2011, Greenville, Ohio, Dayton Fancy Feather Club, 105th Annual Show, Dark County Fairgrounds. Contact: Bill Sherwin, 937-687-2782.

Hello fellow Ohioans! I am advertising 2 FREE roosters on a couple other threads. I have an EE who is 10 months old, and a Buckeye who is almost 9 months old. They are both handsome guys, but I just have too many. I would be willing to deliver either of them, or meet you half way, within a reasonable distance. I am in Northeast Ohio. Please contact me if you are interested.

33190_img_20110316_171522.jpg

33190_img_20110316_171352.jpg

Hi, all!

I am in NE Ohio, just outside of Youngstown in Mahoning County and about a mile from the PA border. I drove four hours RT yesterday to Polk to pick up our five chicks from Meyer (four Barred Rocks and one RIR--we were supposed to have four of each, but our order got mixed up--oh well!), and all of the girls seem to be doing well.

This forum has already been an invaluable source of information!
smile.png

I just posted in the new members area but Got the link for this section and thought I would say hi to all my fellow ohioans !! I am near Youngstown

Chrissy

Quote:
How good of quality are you wanting? If you want show, it will be a while. I have some nice birds though that I hatched here from others eggs that are not going to make my breeding pens dues to missing toenails/crooked toes/single combs. Other than that they are turning into gorgeous birds and would make awesome pets. Roos and pullets available. I am in southern Ohio about 1.5hrs from downtown columbus.

Back
Top Bottom