Ohio National...

I can't wait til tomorrow! It looks like the weather is going to cooperate!!!!
wink.png

I don't even have any birds yet and still trying to come up with a plan for my coop/run, but I am within 2 hrs or so of Columbus.

Is there anything there besides the birds themselves? Vendors selling poultry related stuff?

I don't think me or my daughter will be able to sleep tonight...getting some eggs, a bator, and hopefully I can find that single BR hen I've been itchin' for. Kinda new here, but I'm looking very forward to meeting some of you and getting inundated with chicken knowledge...
smile.png
See ya at the show!

Sooo.....made a BYC meet and greet poster, packed some sammies and bringing a bag of chips to share!
See you all at Noon!

Here is KittyKelly (Kelly for short) on the left and me (Jessi) on the right. We should be together, as usual!
Im going to be wearing the same orange hat.
I'll prolly be around the seramas drooling or at the sale pens most of the day.
Ill be in the cafeteria area at noon with the poster for the BYC meet and greet!
Anyone bringing stickers to put names on?
AND Im bringing a big bag of Doritos to share!

----MeandwinnerKelly.jpg

You can't tell, but I have really long dark curly hair!

Last edited:
There are tables of sale stuff, One of the hatcheries has a table, backyard poultry magazine has one, a couple of supply stores, a guy selling travel boxes, So you can buy almost anything you need. I snuck in the back door, didn't really have to sneak, they weren't checking ids or anything.

Back
Top Bottom