OK I DONT KNOW IF ThIs IS the RIGHT Spot......

Quote:
Feeding chocolate is a very inhumane thing to do as well as having the problem of other animals eating it and attract rats (and they don't seem to be as affected as dogs are). Dogs can die either of a heart attack or get severe (possibly fatal) pancreatitis which can be excruciating from chocolate. This is not the dogs fault but the neighbors. The neighbors also seem as if they may not care about their dogs welfare either or they would've kept them on their property. An inhumane act toward the dogs may not make your darn neighbors learn a thing as they seem cruel themselves.

I greatly sympathize with the OP's situation. Having bad neighbors affects your life and sometimes livelihood. I think getting the friendly and other neighbors to go together and talk to this neighbor is a decent way to deal with this. If that doesn't work then the police really should get involved as the dogs are more than just a nuisance.

just an update for everyone. i havent seen the dogs in a cuple days. dont know what happend but i have seen animal control potral a lot latly. and so far no more dead or injured animals thank goodness. thankso for all the support. keep u all updated.

Hey, where's the capital letters?
lau.gif
gig.gif
wink.png

To the grammar police:

The post was written in all caps and BYC's filter changed it.

I do agree with making paragraphs.

OP: You need to document everything and start taking pics. If that dog gets on YOUR property, don't you in your state, have the right to defend you and yours?

i asked the animals control officer and he said becayse im barely in city limits i cant shoot a gun in city limits. but he did say i could protect myself. wich is a countrediction. so i dont realy know what to d one that part. i still hear them over there i think they leave them in there grage. on the side note i wish people still did old fasion barn/coup raises. lol.

He may have meant that you would be allowed to shoot the dogs if they were attacking you. You'll have to call back and get a confirmation though to make sure you're within your rights.

Back
Top Bottom