OK NOW I'M MAD!! Which one you elders was responsibel for THIS?!?!

magicpigeon

Songster
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
Come on, people. You promised to make me stop at 2!! Now we're over the legal limit.. again...

Here they are, anyway:

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0006-4.jpg

IMG_0007-3.jpg

The guy selling them was actually really nice, he sold the RIR for $20 (down from $30 advertised on the website) and the 3 Barter Blacks for $1 each (down from $6). They were straight run anywho so I'm crossing my fingers for 3 girls
smile.png
So now I'll need 2 more names as well...
roll.png

Awesome! Wow, I wish I actually knew where I could buy 'real' breeds: mine are all dying off short of their third birthdays
caf.gif

ray's two cents :

Awesome! Wow, I wish I actually knew where I could buy 'real' breeds: mine are all dying off short of their third birthdays
caf.gif

I got them from barterandsons.com.au, they're kindof near luddenham in NSW. They ship (i think). That said there is only a little variety. Country Cacklers sells mroe "exotic" breeds however they are too expensive for me!
lol.png

Quote:
got that right!

Yup, they're supposedly vaccinated and all but they aren't very common here in Sydney, and it was 4 weeks old?
hu.gif

Quote:
I got them from barterandsons.com.au, they're kindof near luddenham in NSW. They ship (i think). That said there is only a little variety. Country Cacklers sells mroe "exotic" breeds however they are too expensive for me!
lol.png

I don't think I'd be able to keep exotic breeds. Don't they need a lot of care?
tongue.png

A plain old RIR would be good enough. Thanks for the link!

Back
Top Bottom