***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Saw this on ft smith CL last night

I am selling out all of my chickens.I have a GQF incubator with turner that works great 250.00.I have some rabbit cages and some really nice 3' x 8' pens.I have old english game bantams in the following colors blue red, bb red, brassy back, blue brassy back, blue golden duckwing, fawn duckwing, lemon blue, brown red. I also have alot of babies in all of these colors.These are all show quality birds that didn't come from a swap.Thanks 479-886-2617

Don

Mornin good people. I'm still half asleep. I got to sleep in. Hubby put the loud early bird cat in the garage, and my 4 year old slept in for once. Hope everybody else slept well too.

Last edited:
Morning folks!! gulping down my first cup o coffee for the day
kids are in illinois, after the adventure of getting out of tulsa, discovered yesterday they had a bad tire, got it taken care of, a angel in disguise in Illinois gave them 2 tires for the truck! and she says prayers are a nice touch but don't change anything...

Sorry PoCo but I think Clarice is a Clarence!lol The second one will be a girl!
Wow did anyone watch the dog show? I didn't see the pekeniese coming in first at all! I was expecting either the shepard or the doberman but was hoping for the dachsund! There were sure some beautiful dogs showed. Wish they would telivise a chicken show!

yep- i was rooting for the dashy....

Quote: interesting, so the layer feed really needs to be boosted then- and yes, they always have oystershell on the side- just surprised me how it affected them...

what do you do with a broody that won't willingly leave her nest to be relocated to a safer area? My lacy won't nest anywhere but the favorite box- i tried moving her to different locations and she refused to go back to the eggs, so i put her back-

It's amazing how everyone feeds so different, I guess that would have to do with how your flock is.

I'm sure mine are pouting this morning since they didn't get any scratch on this cold wet morning. LOL.

Need to wash birds tonight, just have to figure out how to make that happen without them getting chilled!

Need to wash birds tonight, just have to figure out how to make that happen without them getting chilled!

Use warm water.
lau.gif
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom