***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I want to go home and play with my little feather babies but instead I am at work with computer issues. We may have another day of work stand still because our computer system that prints vouchers is down.

On a brighter note, is Cowetta going to be worth the drive from the city? I mean I know it is a crap shoot everytime you go to an auction. We are mainly looking to buy chicks (hopefully some buff orphingtons and some barred rocks). Will they be letting folks smoke in the auction? I only ask because we went to Maude last week and wont go back anytime soon. They missed several peoples bids (one guy try as he might couldn't get the auctioner to acknowledge him 1/2 the time). And the smoke inside the building was aweful. So we will not be returning to any that allow smoking inside their buildings.

Cathie

Good morning, EveryOkie! I am not caught up on the thread and want to go back to see what everyone has been up do. It is gray and drizzly here in Tulsa this morning - but it's a balmy 40-something degrees outside. Everyone have a wonderful day!

Use warm water.
lau.gif
hide.gif

lol.png

good morning okies, i know there arent alot of us on now but im gonna ask anyway. Has anyone ever crossed a nn with a cochin or a nn with an americauna or any combination of these 3 breeds? Im thinking about seein what my nn roo and my cochin hen will do. Just for fun. Wonder if it will look like all its neck feathers ran to its legs. That would be funny. Or a fluffy faced nn... haha. Im gonna do it!

WIsh they weren't so far away, sure would like their incubator and small cages! ANybody got small cages for sale?

Are the sellers actually in FT Smith or the immediate area?

I ask b/c Gary has a trip to Ft Smith for work scheduled (it will be very soon in the next day or two I think). That would get them as close as Henryetta, not sure where Seminole is.

Last edited:
I want to go home and play with my little feather babies but instead I am at work with computer issues. We may have another day of work stand still because our computer system that prints vouchers is down.

On a brighter note, is Cowetta going to be worth the drive from the city? I mean I know it is a crap shoot everytime you go to an auction. We are mainly looking to buy chicks (hopefully some buff orphingtons and some barred rocks). Will they be letting folks smoke in the auction? I only ask because we went to Maude last week and wont go back anytime soon. They missed several peoples bids (one guy try as he might couldn't get the auctioner to acknowledge him 1/2 the time). And the smoke inside the building was aweful. So we will not be returning to any that allow smoking inside their buildings.

Cathie
Hi Cathie,

I'm going to the sale on Friday in Coweta. Here's the contact information: Robert @ 918-575-0015 or Jon @ 918-575-0745. They may know what some people are bringing already.

Hi Cathie,

I'm going to the sale on Friday in Coweta. Here's the contact information: Robert @ 918-575-0015 or Jon @ 918-575-0745. They may know what some people are bringing already.

Thanks I will try and call today to see what their set up is and what they think might be coming. It is a long drive for us if we decide to go but we have become feather baby junkies, lol.

Back
Top Bottom