***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Just a reminder we will not be having our auction this saturday
What, I was counting on it.. I have a few that need a change of address.
Ok so here goes, first and best reasonable offer on a few Birchen and Silver Blue OEGB possible pairs but definitely cockerels.
First and best reasonable offer Black Rosecomb pairs. (very nice young birds show prospects)

What, I was counting on it.. I have a few that need a change of address.
Ok so here goes, first and best reasonable offer on a few Birchen and Silver Blue OEGB possible pairs but definitely cockerels.
First and best reasonable offer Black Rosecomb pairs. (very nice young birds show prospects)
Yikes , me too . Husband just got back from the sale barn with my Lavender Americanas , Silver penciled Wyandottes , and Wheaten Marans . No sale ! Guess I will have to wait three more weeks . Oh well , they were happy campers .

I ordered started pullets 3 Buff Orpingtons & 1 Easter Egger from Murray McMurray Hatchery, but they actually came from B & D Farm?

The day I picked them up, one of them had clear nasal discharge & was sneezing. She is in quarantine, but - being a first time backyard chicken owner - I am freaking out a bit because I have no clue what to do. She is otherwise, alert (& would be active if she were back outside.)

I ordered started pullets 3 Buff Orpingtons & 1 Easter Egger from Murray McMurray Hatchery, but they actually came from B & D Farm?

The day I picked them up, one of them had clear nasal discharge & was sneezing. She is in quarantine, but - being a first time backyard chicken owner - I am freaking out a bit because I have no clue what to do. She is otherwise, alert (& would be active if she were back outside.)
I am horrible w/ chicken disease, being shipped is very stressfull especially to bigger birds I wouldn't know if it is just stress reaction, latent illness coming out b/c of stress, or actual new onset illness? Purly my gut reaction would be a latent condition she has that is brought out under stress.

I have 3 broody girls setting on eggs, but my last broody set and had no live chicks so this time I hedged my bet and set some eggs in the incubator so if the eggs they were setting on didn't hatch they could still raise some chicks. Anyway Sund was lockdown and Tues was hatch day, but I have at least 3 hatched/ing today!!!!!!! How is that possible??????

kass, sometimes you do have late bloomers, i generally give them a few days extra- just in case

anyone needing some drakes? I have 3 black sweedish boys, need to find homes for- they are running the girls ragged, one of the pekins is limping, so figure i need to rehome them- i can bring them to the get together in a few weeks if there is interest

Looked at two properties today- way excited! Hoping at least one of them works out. One in Bixby, one in Inola. SO much work ahead of us to get this house listed still....

Back
Top Bottom