A few pics from the last month.

Artemisia our little girl Boer

Some of our Copia tomatoes

Artemisia again

Our little boy goat - Vincent Van Goat

My daughter showing off her rabbits at the fair

Our Champion turkeys

Miss Chubbo - our mamma rabbit and her grand champion ribbons at the fair

Any body know the ball-park price for you-pick-apples?
I need to know what to offer a lady who has a nice tree full of ripe apples going to waste....hubby can't stand it. He wants me to make contact at least...I think he really has visions of applesauce, apple butter and apple pies.

You can feed human food scraps to your chickens. You birds need a source of protein and essential vitamins in a balanced diet.
Are others birds losing weight also?
Could be your rooster have mites or worms.
Check his bumm feathers for tiny black specks clustered on the feathers close to the skin. Check his poo...is it off color or watery. Is he drinking lots of water? These could be indications that he needs to be treated.
Not all birds in the flock will get mites at the same time but if I find one, I treat them all.

Got a good pic of one of the girls this morning. She should be laying soon.

My jubilee orpingtons that I won on rarebreeds came today!!!
celebrate.gif
Won a pair from PapaBrooder and was able to purchase an extra pullet. They are adorable! Hope to have lots of little Jubilee Orps running around my place in the spring!

Rinda
I love that color! They're so dang expensive just for shipped eggs though. What are their personalities like?
Got a good pic of one of the girls this morning. She should be laying soon.
Is that a blue laced red Wyandotte? That's a beautiful girl!

My jubilee orpingtons that I won on rarebreeds came today!!!
celebrate.gif
Won a pair from PapaBrooder and was able to purchase an extra pullet. They are adorable! Hope to have lots of little Jubilee Orps running around my place in the spring!

Rinda
Dang, now how did you do that? That is my ultimate want bird. I love the color. Sooooo expensive though.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom