***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I have several show pics on my phone. Is there a faster way to post them than this?
- I send them to my email from my phone
- take them fro mmy e-mail to my pictures on my desktop
- open a reply page and upload them to my BYC account by posting
can you put an mini SD card in your phone if so you could transfer your photos to the mini SD card then put it in your computer and them upload them.
mine has a slot for one under the batterie

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
to all the new folks

~~A guy just told me I have beautiful eyes...................... Okay so it way my eye doctor ............................... so he was looking at the blood vessels in the back of my eyes, so what? I'm running with it, I have beautiful eyes. lol

should tell you a little about myself, started a flock of American Black Bresse, cream leg bars, rhodabars, isbars and blue laced red wyandottes, it is a bad habit that i just cant kick. Chicken farming is a fun time and I really enjoy putting together a quality breeding program. It is always a work in progess and very rewarding when it all clicks thanks for the welcome

Brent

@cac6012 I know what you mean! Dusti and Cathie Sue and I have Cream Legbbars and Swedish Flower Hens in the incubator right now (and three Maran eggs), and the flock outside keeps growing and growing. I tried to hatch half a dozen shipped Isbar eggs and got one sweet little chick out of it, so now I'm waiting to find out of it's a he or a she.

should tell you a little about myself, started a flock of American Black Bresse, cream leg bars, rhodabars, isbars and blue laced red wyandottes, it is a bad habit that i just cant kick. Chicken farming is a fun time and I really enjoy putting together a quality breeding program. It is always a work in progess and very rewarding when it all clicks thanks for the welcome

Brent

frow.gif
Hi Brent! I believe you got some of your starter stock from me, east of Tulsa? Welcome! You'll love BYC.

@MJ I downloaded Dropbox and love it- whenever I am home and on wireless the pictures automatically download to the dropbox "cloud" and I can pick them up straight from the dropbox program on my desktop. The only downside- if I don't check my phone after my 6yo has been playing on it I have a whole bunch of creative/fuzzy pictures saved to dropbox later.... ;)

Rinda

Back
Top Bottom