***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Wow I love all the range of colors in the NNs. I really like the mottled. Lovely birds. Why are some red skinned and some black? Is it a gender thing?

The red skin is the "plain vanilla" version what NN "should" have, but my line has fibromelonic genes that is the dark skin you see (also their bones, organs, flesh is affected)

Oh my goodness! A naked bird! I have never seen one of those before. How does she (?) Handle the weather?

He handles the heat just fine, I am going to have to make him some clothes for the winter. He is my first and hatched this spring so not sure how he will handle the winter yet.

From early pics that I have seen the parent stock of the NNs have dark skin but from the Madagascar games that I have had the skin should be as far as it goes as most have at least one white toenail. I've gotten black/pink skinned birds from Ideal hatchery as well.

From early pics that I have seen the parent stock of the NNs have dark skin but from the Madagascar games that I have had the skin should be as far as it goes as most have at least one white toenail. I've gotten black/pink skinned birds from Ideal hatchery as well.

Mine have Fm added in, they aren't pure for nn. Several are NaNa, but not pure. I have lots added for the fm, mottling, top knots, green eggs etc....

Back
Top Bottom