***OKIES in the BYC III ***

The only phone number I have is from several years ago, but probably still good: (405) 521-3864. My tester always calls me each year, and it is from his personal cell phone. Hope this is good.

Thanks everyone I'm glad she better too, she belong to my daughter actually I was so worried she would not get better and I would have to my daughter she wasn't going to make it.

That may
i was thinking the rolls of plastic they sell at orchelains,  use it in the winter to wrap coops, not real expensive
that May work is this housewrap i just need to cover it for a couple weeks a year during migration the geese stop here both ways to refuel on wheat and

Shade cloth would allow poop from wild birds to pass through in rain

Shade cloth would allow poop from wild birds to pass through in rain

i was thinking the rolls of plastic they sell at orchelains,  use it in the winter to wrap coops, not real expensive

FarmTek has a whole line of material for buildings for poultry, covering hay, etc which includes permanent fabrics as well as plastic and shade cloths....worth a look at their catalog.

Is anybody else finding it hard to walk thru all the mucky mud? It was a mud bath out there this evening locking up the different pens and gathering eggs. Almost landed on my bum twice and did a good imitation of the splits. :lau

The eggs were so muddy from feathered feet in the Cochin pen, I decided to add them to the kitchen eggs instead of the hatching eggs. Even the Buckeye eggs were soiled, but we're easy to clean up.

I found a Bantam Birchen Rosecomb hen in the brooder room covering 10 eggs with a young Columbian Wyandotte pullet under the wall hung nest box. They both growled at me. Since it was obvious there were several days worth of eggs in the nest from several girls, I had to pull the eggs, candle and mark the eggs they could brood. They sure made an odd couple.

A Delaware Bantam is sitting on three eggs in her pen that I hope are fertile. And another hen in the other pen is sitting on eggs I know are fertile. The last few I've incubated from both pens have not been.

The gentleman from Indiana who has been planning to come get some Columbian Wyandotte cock birds has been delayed with his father in the hospital. I'm praying his Dad is better soon. The eggs I've been gathering for him are now numbering in the multi dozens. He will surely be surprised when he gets here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom