***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Posted by La Casa de Pollo on the Showgirl thread
love.gif

I'm thinking Jeansrie may come up with some really nice frizzles. She has a gorgeous splash showgirl roo and a beautiful sizzle hen. I'm sure she'll keep an eye out!

So, almost everything I listed has sold. I will have a styrofoam incubator (still air/no turner) available for $30 this weekend. Right now it has eggs in it that are hatching! I also have a brinsea spotcheck for $15-both are practically new. I'll have a big wood brooder (3x3) and a small chicken coop available soon if anyone's interested.

So, almost everything I listed has sold. I will have a styrofoam incubator (still air/no turner) available for $30 this weekend. Right now it has eggs in it that are hatching! I also have a brinsea spotcheck for $15-both are practically new. I'll have a big wood brooder (3x3) and a small chicken coop available soon if anyone's interested.

I so bad wish you lived closer. What is a brinsea spotcheck.

I started my first hatch last night and I put my eggs in a carton from the beginning. I have several different breeds I didn't want to mix up and I was afraid they would roll around laying on the wire. I hope it's ok to do it this away. I cut holes in the bottom so air could circulate. Does any one think it's not a good idea to do this?

I started my first hatch last night and I put my eggs in a carton from the beginning. I have several different breeds I didn't want to mix up and I was afraid they would roll around laying on the wire. I hope it's ok to do it this away. I cut holes in the bottom so air could circulate. Does any one think it's not a good idea to do this?

looks like what I did at lockdown I have a turner then at lockdown i take autoturner turner out put in cartons just like NanaKat showedme

Back
Top Bottom