***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I got a small bottle of diesel 911 at the Orschelyn's. They were almost out of the regular anti-gel, with no big bottles left. I went to the gas station and they had 5 big bottles. I already had plans of hitting the Love's truck stop if I couldn't find any. Most people don't think of truck stops but it's an excellent place for such items.
Hubby went to town for Diesel 911 today and checkEd several stores. O’Reily told him they got a shipment in yesterday evening and were sold out by 10am today.

That was yesterday. Today I had to go back to town to get more diesel. I decided to use the diesel/kerosene heater atleast a few hrs a day until it gets a little warmer.
It hasn't bottomed out yet and I still am having trouble getting the house up to temp while the stove is roaring.

That was yesterday. Today I had to go back to town to get more diesel. I decided to use the diesel/kerosene heater atleast a few hrs a day until it gets a little warmer.
It hasn't bottomed out yet and I still am having trouble getting the house up to temp while the stove is roaring.
Be safe and stay as warm as you can.

Prepared for the cold. Even took a gas can (empty) and filled it up with diesel to have another 10 hrs of run time. Also we have a propane stove that we can boil water on to help the other side of the house.

Staying in my old camper for a few nights with out the furnace working (to cheap to get a hotel) I noticed having something to retain the heat such as a crawfish sized pot with a couple gallons of water keeps you much warmer with less propane.
The same with using various heating methods at work with only tarps for walls and ceiling. Heat up some pipe to retain the heat. It's much warmer and stays warm longer.

Snow in Central OK this morning...just 2 inches and 4 degrees this morning.
6AFF1543-DA47-4C0D-A5F0-CE389C11EAD0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom