***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Thanks for the warm welcome Sooner. I have not posted much over the last few years but I have sure learned a great deal from this web site, and always follow the Okie's thread.

Did we get more Okies? Yeah.. we needed that.. I'm off for the next few days, well I've been off since I was born but I don't have to work for a few days so I get to work on stuff around here..

Welcome to all the new Okies.. let us know what you are looking for or like and we will steer you in teh local aquisition direction.

OK,
I know it's back there somewhere but thats alot of reading..

NanaKat,
I have re-candled the eggs, here is your report.
Of teh Purchased Cochin: 3 of 18 are good
Of all teh others, I hope you have room.. all but 4 made it. You have a bunch of of little ones well on the way. Your hatch date is teh 27th.

I love this color thing!

Pitch I followed for along time myself then I started posting & most times I think they wonder if I will ever shut up.

Carl, you aren't suppose to tell folks you are off, they will always want something when you are or they will have that cute little jacket ready for you when they see you.

love.gif
I love old pictures!!! Great Buster!

me too! i love history like that!

hey guys, a friend of mine on facebook has bantam favorolles, and available eggs- now i am in trouble! she said they are very docile and friendly

Hi Folks!!!

Buster, I love the old picture of your grandmother. Totally dig pictures like that.
It was funny because I was getting ready to say hi to Bill Elwood then saw that Bill Francis had posted so Hi to both of you.
frow.gif

So I had the most amazing dinner tonight. I took pumpernickel bread, spread some seasoned ricotta cheese on it, then put slices on tomatoes on it and broiled it in the toaster oven. After that I spread avocado on it. Tres bien, tres bien!!!

I do not know about everyone else but I am so dang glad the week is over. This week just sucked! Just having a tasty beverage and relaxing.

Poco, looks great for the 16th, I am 98% sure it's a done deal!
celebrate.gif

Okay! The first entry on my iCalendar for February 16th is is C-ing with Kassundra. I forgot to take pictures of my table and lamp today. I'm going to Beekeeping class tomorrow, so maybe I can take pictures on Sunday.

OK,
I know it's back there somewhere but thats alot of reading..

NanaKat,
I have re-candled the eggs, here is your report.
Of teh Purchased Cochin: 3 of 18 are good
Of all teh others, I hope you have room.. all but 4 made it. You have a bunch of of little ones well on the way. Your hatch date is teh 27th.

The new search funtion makes it easy to find just type in a word or two that would have been in the post, it is cool.

Okay! The first entry on my iCalendar for February 16th is is C-ing with Kassundra. I forgot to take pictures of my table and lamp today. I'm going to Beekeeping class tomorrow, so maybe I can take pictures on Sunday.

Oh I was talking about June 16th. What week day is Feb 16th? Will your chicks be big enough by then?

Back
Top Bottom