***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Does anyone know how many raw eggs a 40 ish lb dog can safely (healthwise) eat? I have a dog that is addicted like a methhead!!!!! Seriously she could be at the far end of the back yard and I can be in the house w/ doors shut and crack an egg to cook and w/i 3 seconds flat she is at my heels (we have a dog door) begging like a junkie for a fix to have an egg too. They all like eggs, but Sasha goes above and beyond!

Does anyone know how many raw eggs a 40 ish lb dog can safely (healthwise) eat? I have a dog that is addicted like a methhead!!!!! Seriously she could be at the far end of the back yard and I can be in the house w/ doors shut and crack an egg to cook and w/i 3 seconds flat she is at my heels (we have a dog door) begging like a junkie for a fix to have an egg too. They all like eggs, but Sasha goes above and beyond!
I've got a bunch of dogs and they line up like that for the eggshells when they hear me cracking eggs. The eat them like potato chips. If you're worried about giving her more than a couple eggs a day maybe you could keep a bowl on the counter and toss the shells in. Then when she comes running you can give her a shell or 2 instead. I know when I was feeding my dogs a raw diet I fed them eggshells as calcium and you didn't have to worry about giving them too much (of the shells) because any excess would be excreted, unlike calcium supplement pills that could throw the balance off calcium & phosphorus off.

Michael was telling me about someone in Medicine Park that maybe selling out. If any of you know anything about this Please give me a call. I would like to get in touch with them. If I do not answer because my phone is going crazy leave me a message.

it is cold, windy, and a little wet...

the wet is good but the wind is blowing it like 75 mph so it isn't even hardly wet!

I am gonna go be frumpy...we get to shear sheep today!

I've got a bunch of dogs and they line up like that for the eggshells when they hear me cracking eggs. The eat them like potato chips. If you're worried about giving her more than a couple eggs a day maybe you could keep a bowl on the counter and toss the shells in. Then when she comes running you can give her a shell or 2 instead. I know when I was feeding my dogs a raw diet I fed them eggshells as calcium and you didn't have to worry about giving them too much (of the shells) because any excess would be excreted, unlike calcium supplement pills that could throw the balance off calcium & phosphorus off.

Never even thought about the shells, I'll have to give her one and see if she like it too.

"Tiny homes" is an interesting concept - but I think my preference would be for larger closets - some the size of the 192 sq. ft. cabins featured by this book.
hide.gif

you should try living in one. Ours in 12 x 32 and we are happy with it.

In reply to Marybeths post of the pallets!!!! Man wish I had known this last Friday, I was in Tulsa and could have taken my trailer and got a big load of them!!!

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Welcome to all our new friends on BYC.
welcome-byc.gif

Okay I am kind of bummed about Newcastle auction being cancelled.
hit.gif
It seems like all my plans for this weekend have bombed. Oh well, may go to Mary's Swap Meet and stop by Maryjo's so I can pick up a lovely blue ameraucana rooster. Of course that is after I get my daughter's car running again. Stupid Crysler's, now really, who puts the battery in the wheelwell of the car? Idiots!!!
smack.gif

Turning wrenches nearly all my life I have seen a lot worse then that. Like the new pick-ups that you have to pull the cab and front clip off of them to work on the engine, or even the older ones that the engine has to be pulled just to remove the pan. Even the big trucks are not immune to a tad bit of stupidity at times.

The old International trucks were a nightmare when it came to wiring. The wires on trucks are numbered so they can be found when chasing in one of the big bundles but Int. only numbered about 6in. of the wires just at the end.and all of the wires were black. Ok so lets say a switch overloads and burns the insulation off of the wire, guess how much burns off? That's right, about 6ins. Things sure improved when Navistar came on the scene.

Right now I am putting a heater core in a Dakota and yes I think that they hang those by a wire and build the truck around them. And to top the dificulty off I broke off a control arm for one of the doors inside of it. So now I am pulling another box out of a parts truck to get what I need. My favorite vehicles to work on are the older cabovers, just jack the cab up out of the way and you are good to go. The cab will lay all of the way forward exposing the engine and trans. to whatever needs to be done.

But you are right about the "what were they thinking?" as I probably say that very thing (in a much more colorful manner) more then once every day.

We got to look inside several older vehicles today as Hubby decided that it was too windy to work. We drove to OKC and over to Noble and Purcell looking at a 1950 Ford 8N, a 1973 Bronco, a Toyoto landrover , a couple of pickups 1968 and 1959. Had lunch at Rudy's in Norman Looked at vehicles but didn't buy. We enjoyed the drive until the wind picked up on the way home...Boy was the dust flying.

We got to look inside several older vehicles today as Hubby decided that it was too windy to work. We drove to OKC and over to Noble and Purcell looking at a 1950 Ford 8N, a 1973 Bronco, a Toyoto landrover , a couple of pickups 1968 and 1959. Had lunch at Rudy's in Norman Looked at vehicles but didn't buy. We enjoyed the drive until the wind picked up on the way home...Boy was the dust flying.

is he looking for something to play with and keep, play with and sell? I have 2 here you didn't look at. a 54 Ford truck, and a 76 Vette.

Back
Top Bottom