Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Sooner Carolyn is doing great, Thanks to you, you were such a blessing!! Ok for what I bought, I bought 12 favorelle chicks, a bunch of lumber, 2 school desk, my son a mountain bike, 2 galvanized tubs, and bought my wife a matching set of rake and shovel!!! No not really for her I bought her a matching fruit bowl and cake platter. And best of all we got to see Donna!!!

Sounds like you had a great time! Did you stay all day?

hi guys- been busy all day...then pop on here and your all talking about planting... well, i usually wait till mid april... have had freezes in april.. gonna try to plant some of what you all suggest for the chickens- so pumpkin helps to worm them?? anything they shouldn't have??

Robin : There are quite a few on that list but some are no potato's or green maters, the don't like onions but that won't hurt them.

AL

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
I am not sure where Slaughterville is but I am sure we have some folks out your way who can help. Mid April gives you plenty of time so don't sweat it, you'll get em.

AL

Al,

Slaughterville is 6 - 8 miles north of me.

-Stimp-

It has been one busy long weekend!

Matt you really set me up with those chicks. Madison has them all, but the dandver (sp) is her favorit. Were these some out of your birds or from other eggs you had? Never thought to ask you. Trust that she will love & take care of all of them. Thank you for thinking of the young Okies!

Madison did well at the Pryor show.

Black Cochin pullet, RB & RV (3rd in Jr.)
Black Cochin Pullet, 3rd place
Black Cochin Roo, 3rd place
OEG Golden Duckwing, BV

She got a trophy for the third place in the junior show & she has talked more about that, than how well she did in an open show! She is a hoot.

I have 9 chicks out so far, they are a noisy bunch. Hoping to have the rest by morning. I am resisting opening the bator to take pictures!

Dandi, Madison Coop tender book was in the mail box when we got home sat. She is excited to get started.

Stimpy : Thats cool, that guy should be able to get what he wants at any of these auctions around here. What's shaken Kieth oh wait don't answer that LOL. We gonna see you and Lou next Saturday ??.

AL

Quote:
If I can possibly make it, I'll be there. I'm feeling better every day so I imagine you'll see us.

-Stimp-

I will count on it then.

AL

Quote:
Hi Mister Monty!

How was your weekend? Are you all full up on B-ball?

I watched 16 games in three days including eight on Friday. They started at 9 a.m. and finished about 11:00 pm.

It starts again on Thursday but I won't go to near as many games this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom