Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well pooh, out of my price range, considering this little one was free. *ha* I will have to pass; not that that isn't an excellent deal, but I just shouldn't. I will probably try some eggs later this spring though. I've got too many chicken eggs in the bator right now.

I have two chicken eggs that should hatch this Wednesday, and they will probably go in the box with him. I will go look at Atwood's to see if there's any others about his size. I've had several people tell me they think he's a Fawn and White Runner. Oh goodness, a Runner...
smile.png

Ugh, 2:00 am and I'm up again. I have been sick off and on for what feels like at least a month now. I don't know what's going on; thank goodness spring break is next week.
tea.gif

Golden -- have you been to the swap in anadarko, someone told me about it on Thursday mornings?

Monty -- I know there is the one chicken auction on Saturday nights in Harrah , have they started up the 2nd one yet?

Cammie -- YOU NEED SLEEP!! I am still running a faver about 1/2 the time I was thinking about it the other day I have been sick for this long ever, I have even been through one set of antibiotics and still not feeling well but better, the secret is to not overdo at all and lots of sleep, I am getting better slowly but still have cough and fever.

I have been fighting this stuff too. I am better but I might need another round of antibiotics. Sleep is always good. Cammie if you can't sleep try some nyquill.

Luvz, I hope you get better. I talked to the guy about the other auction and it will start in April. he hasn't announced the day of the week or times. ill let you know.
i asked earlier but do you have silver laced wyandottes?
I know a guy that wants some really bad.

Wow! I am gone for a day and a half, and look at all I missed on here
ep.gif

Okay....

luvzmybabz, glad you are back...and almost well
big_smile.png

Buckguy20, you sound like me, one time I had planned to sell all of my ducks, but then wound up buying another pair the next week
roll.png
lol.png
At least you actually sold some roosters, though, and didn't buy anything else
big_smile.png

Cammie, I replied to you duck's topic
smile.png

Clark said that after he stopped the kids they said 'Cool! Can you all drive like that!?'

yuckyuck.gif

GoldRose, welcome
frow.gif

Carla, congrats on all the Maran chickies
jumpy.gif
Hey, I might be interested in you Call Ducks, I just have a pair of white ones (from Rock Hill Poultry - Janice Hall)
Oh, and, angel-wing is caused by too much protein when they were ducklings, I'm pretty sure that it could not be passed down to their offspring, though.

CHICKENHEAD, are the Silkies for-sure sold?​

Thanks again for the WELCOMES! So nice to read from happy people!

As for the Anadarko 'Community Sale', there are sometimes critters there, but no guarantees. Mostly like a big garage sale. In the Spring and Summer, though, there's plenty of good produce from local farms. You should get there around 8:00 to get the pick of anything, but stay as 'late' as 10:00 a.m. for stragglers. KB :)

countyroad1330 I got 2 ducks from the Norman Atwoods a week ago and I don't know what kind they are. One's all dark brownish black and the other one is the same except for it has a yellow belly.

Quote:
Okay, if that deal falls through for some reason, I want them. I could either pay for them, or just trade you the 2 BC Maran hens for them, because I've been wanting Silkies for so long
love.gif

Where are you located? How dark of eggs does your black coppers lay, how old are they? If you wanna trade, I have 15 silkies thate are due to hatch wednesday. I got the eggs from okcarla, lol. What kind of marans do you have? I hafta get rid of the adult americaunas by friday or friday night they are going to the chouteau auction. Let me know.

jimd -- The silkies are yours, as long as you can be at the afton sale on saturday. Do you know what time you will be there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom