Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Didn't know about the soapy water thing, but I would almost use a flamethrower to kill a wasp!

Honey I killed some wasp today but there is something I need to tell ya about the house. LOL

Now you okies can correct me if I'm wrong... but is that not something my husband would totally do???

Quote:
you don't automatcally get your sent messages in the PM folder to the sent folder you have to actually set it up to do that...freaked me at first as well!...did that make sense?
idunno.gif
retry - you send a message it doesn;t got to the sent folder unless you specifically tell it to! That was better
thumbsup.gif

K thanks

Quote:
Carla,

What are you doing reading Sgt. Grit?

-Stimp-

Ha ha ... I know, it's a site devoted to marines, but where I work, we have lots of former military guys from all branches of service working on the airplanes. I used to see lots of funny emails making fun of the different branches of service, but they've been cracking down on us sharing any emails, especially those containing videos, because they don't want us accidentally getting computer viruses.

okcarla, I used to be in a gaming forum with a group of guys and one was in the navy. His job was to inspect the planes for any stress or problems the the exterior of the planes so we labeled him the (crack inspector) lol

Okcarla got me some nice roos picked out of those i got from you now just need to find some pullets.i have a few of the reg barred lookin cuckoo maran pullets left ill have to have crosses for awhile.some of mine are out of a blue roo so i should get some good colors

Hey let me tell ya a story about bees, Teach style!!!!, I have had hives of honey bees and worked them some years, none now but would like some, ANYWAYS!!!
When I was much younger, once upon a time, I lived in a little three room house and next to it was a big ol barn with an addition on the east side, well I had some fun in that barn, me and my four Dobermans used to go mousein in there alot as there was wheatstraw stored in it and I had me a trap line for mice set up in the house, but that is another story, anyways, on the add on side of this barn I was out puttin up chicken wire to make me a chicken pen out of the addon, as I was workin on it these dang wood bees were really makin me nervous, well I know they don't hurt ya but they sure bout made me hurt myself a few times while workin and them buzzin me like Texas Misquitos at swamp camp, so anyways, I got real tired of this, I tried everything to get rid of them, plugged holes, sprayed them till I ran out of spray and they just called in reinforcement or had a family reunion at my place or something, so one evening near sundown, I says to myself and the dogs, I had enough of these dang bees, so I go to the house get me a six pack of cold ones, and my arsenel, back out to the barn with my lawn chair and my pump 20 gauge, man did I have some fun that evening, better than a shootin gallery, as I se there in the shade of the barn they would fly out from under the over hang and BOOM they BEE History, well anyways, asix pack and three cases of shells later, I was much satified, and my wood bee population was fertilizer all over that side of the tha barnyard, did they return, yeah, and So DID I !!! WOW what a summer that was, well then I met my first wife and as they say, the rest is history!!!! ;Lynn
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
That reminds me of one of the mechanics I worked with at Tinker. He told me he had a drug dog ... well ... sort of ... it was a crack sniffing dog!
gig.gif
Well, if that's the case, my german shepherd and my great pyrenees are drug dogs!

Quote:
Alright! I'm glad you're keeping some for yourself. They are all from really dark egg laying marans. I'll only hatch the darkest of my marans eggs.

I may eventually sell some of my pullets that don't have feathered feet, or good feathering. It looks like feathered feet on marans is very desirable for the "french standard" so that's what I'm now breeding for.

Quote:
Hey! My big FIVE OHhhhhhhh is that Friday
th.gif

NO Way, Carla!!!! My birthday is October 23!!! I'll be 40 that day!! Unbelievable! But oh so cool to share a birthday with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom