Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were Paypal members for over 10 years and Paypal Sucks when it is connected to your checking account..If you are a seller. Cause if you sell a big dollar item and the buyer wants to get you they can..I know Been there and have had that done to me.. The buyer can get the product and get Paypal to give them back the money so you would be out for both.

Stimp has a great idea,we do something like that for buying only..we no longer sell on Ebay.
Once burned, once learned..

Don
hmm.png

I've had paypal since 2001, and regularly sell my art on on ebay, have never had a problem- yes i have it connected to the bank account, but i keep the fund on the paypal account and use it like a bank card-

stimpy- thats a great idea- i might do that...

Henny,
Let me know when you come to Stroud and if I can I will meet you. I live just about 2 mile from Stableridge. They have great wine !
The quail I save at Poops are doing great. They have all their feathers back and jumping all over the place. We hope to get the new chicken yard finished soon

Last edited:
Hi- i was hoping that was somebody on BYC!
smile.png
yes i do, here is my website- rgortonart.ms11.net, it is currently being revamped, so thats only one page but you can see some samples.

i specialize in birds, but any animal from a photo is welcome- i usually sell small art on ebay, since in this economy people will buy it rather than larger piece- yours will go out today- hope you like them! Here is a sample of some of them

blogtitle.gif

Morning all. It was a good Mothers day, cardboard burgers and dogs on the grill Lynn turned on and my 2nd daughter cooked. I baked a cake. Rained most all day.

I would have loved to be on the receiving end of that weed eater also. Now post hole diggers hmmmmm nope. More rain today so I get to sew all day and clean house. I like the 1st part better.

Sooner we need to do a get together when the harvests start coming in and do some canning. I have a big canner. I have some 30 cuke plants out there that so far the rabbits are leaving alone. Still have not gotten the maters out there. I have talked to Nana and she is going to show my how to put up the stuff that has to be pressured. My grandmothers were not the home body types.

Anyone ever do any Once A Month Cooking sessions. I would LOVE to do that sometime during the fall.

Quote:
Stimp
wee.gif
I am so happy that grits are not going to be on your menu this week. Life is too short not to enjoy your food.
smile.png

Your advice on a separate checking account for PayPal is excellent.

Quote:
Sounds like someone is trying to quit their hatching addiction - cold turkey- since they appear to be selling all their poultry equipment.

Quote:
Coffee will keep you awake, but it won't keep you alert. Are you up studying for a test or writing a paper? At some point, your body is still awake but your brain is no longer hitting on all cylinders and sleep will be more beneficial than a few more hours of study time. It took me many years to learn that I was better off going to bed at a decent hour and getting up early - after my brain had been given the opportunity to recoup - to finish studying or to finish a paper. (it is a difficult concept - I was in college before I figured it out)
smile.png

Naw.... I'm just up because my sisters where here for mothers day and I'm still Giddy from them being here, since I only see one out of three of them on a regular basis.

Sounds like Mother's Day was a double blessing for you, since you were able to see all your sisters.
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom