Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Awesome! It was like Christmas when I got all those eggs from you. Doubt I will be cursing you if they all hatch. My husband might, but I won't.
big_smile.png

What are Onagadori? Guess I'm gonna have to look them up. Sounds interesting.
Okay, I looked them up. Pretty. Figured it would have a long tail. Here's to good hatching juju!!!

Last edited:
I have a mean mean rooster. I bought three white chochins at the auction last Saturday and by Monday his true colors came out. Does anyone want him to eat????? I have four chicks ready to go outside and 43 that are in the brooder and starting to get their wing feathers. I have two eggs in the incubator that are ready to hatch. These two eggs are some that Sonya got from POOPS. Anyway, any suggestions on the mean roo?

Quote:
My husband takes care of those for me. We have a no tolerance rule on aggressive roosters. If they attack me more than once, they are disposed of quickly.

Evening all :

Luvs :
Tell that hard headed old man get to the doc it's already way past time, this is coming from a guy who never goes to doctors.

City/Beth :
Glad to see you back in the swing with us.

Monty/Stimpy/Teach and the ole crew how you boy's doin?.

I had a fun day today with my girls and Graduation, they sure grow up fast!!!. Here are some highlights from today.

AL
Say goodbye to the 8th grade
10364_img_0307.jpg

The proud parents & Graduate
10364_img_0314.jpg

her math teacher is a good friend and golf partner I thought that might pay off LOL.
10364_img_0312.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I think your right about her not looking like me LOL, now where in the Heck is that mailman!!! LOL.

AL

Quote:
I hear the next four are going to drive me nut's LOL.
AL

Well yeah there is that boy thing coming up.
I should shot the ones hangin around here back when I had the chance.. I fed one and now I can't get rid of him.

Quote:
Hey dont feel bad it also seems when I get on here everyone goes oh crap there is that one guy with the funny name and then POOF gone!!!!!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom