Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey....Old Dad....the pictures were about like what I just went
through at my 40th Class Reunion.....I didn't have a clue who
that "guy" was................

In a pinch......you still clean up really well !!!!!!!!

She's a doll. All our best wishes.

Have a good one ! (Well, when you get that suit off...LOL)

Sonya is fine. They were here last weekend for my hubbys bd and I guess she is just busy. The rooster is just mean to humans tha I know of. My hens stay away from him and his hens, but his hens keep my hens out of the hen house.

Quote:
I hear the next four are going to drive me nut's LOL.
AL

Well yeah there is that boy thing coming up.
I should shot the ones hangin around here back when I had the chance.. I fed one and now I can't get rid of him.

They have already started comin around Peeing on the bushes and such LOL, I plan to shoot the first one and leave him on the porch as a warning to the others.

AL

Last edited:
Cleo these are onagadori
http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Phoen/BRKOnag.html

American_Onagadori.JPEG

These are what I want *drools*
big_smile.png

Got onagadori blood in them.

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGK/Longtail/BRKOhiki.html

Ohiki.JPEG

Last edited:
TJ's Na-Na :

Hey....Old Dad....the pictures were about like what I just went
through at my 40th Class Reunion.....I didn't have a clue who
that "guy" was................

In a pinch......you still clean up really well !!!!!!!!

She's a doll. All our best wishes.

Have a good one ! (Well, when you get that suit off...LOL)

LOL yea Eulaine I was definitly over dressed for Okie town, now if I had some Bacca spit on my shirt and dirty jeans I would have still been overdressed LOL. Most guy's around her own one suit because the wife tells them that is what they will be buried in LOl.

AL​

Hey everyone! Did everyone have a good evening? Getting ready for the lake here.

Al great looking family!! My middle son is also finishing the 8th grade. It is a busy time of year.

I need to go back and read but I think Tina talked Lynn into going to the doc, has anyone heard back from her?

Well... i have had the best day....cleaned and went and hung out with Maw...she is doing okie dokie.....then went and got tires for my pickup (ouch!) and went groceries. I always feel so blessed to be able to buy food. Through God's grace and Mike's hard work....we have a stuffed freezer....I remember in October when all this stuff started going down thinking that we would be living under a bridge. God has been so faithful... and I am so undeserving....our God is so kind.....
love.gif
Peace.....I finally have a measure of peace even though everything is going to hell....

Al.....LOL....Bill doesn't own one.....and would come back to
haunt me if I tried to bury him in one........LOL Have gotten him
"up" to slacks and a leather vest.....but ain't pushing my luck
any further than that.........LOL

Haven't heard a peep from Tina. Am concerned about what the
doctor thought about Lynn's hand. Hope she'll check in soon
and let us know that everything's OK.

Have a good one !

Sooner - Even with all the AI stuff.....we're getting eggs, but
are just now getting a few chicks. Seems it has something to
do with having them all "fat and sassy" for the shows, but
trashes fertility.

Will holler if anything changes up this way.

Have a good one !

Man I lucked into a chicken mans gold mine today.
I had stopped by a semi abandoned house and talked to a guy who just happened to be there.
There were some of the barrels that the fighting chicken people used or used to use for their birds in the side yard.
Anyway I asked him if he wanted to sell any and he said you can HAVE all you want. So as I was finishing getting my umpteenth load today he came back and then he said there is a bunch of other stuff out by the barn. Get what you want.
Well, I had scoped that out this morning. There are several hoop pens. Several rolls of wire. Netting. and a lot of scrap stuff. Plus a bunch more of those barrels. And even a few waterers and feeders.
The hoop pens are overgrown with grass so I don't know if I can even budge them and most of the barrels that are left, I will have to carry quite a ways to load them because I can't get a truck down there. I am not sure how they got them back there.
So another busy day for me tomorrow.
Too bad he didn't have any chickens he wanted to give away.
I'm pooped but pumped.
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom