Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It means the SUN WAS OUT!! YAY!

Here's a cute quote a friend just sent to me:
Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible.

Quote:
Why do we want to learn about electricity...I mean it is cool and all but what does that have to do with chickens? It is fun to sneak up on them and shock their ears but I heard that makes them stop laying golden eggs
cool.png

Here Teach - you need this:
smack.gif

I got that email...unfortunately...the mom would catch me doing that. I am gonna try and sneak some full grown animals in...I really only want some bantam cornish...well...at leat that is all i would want from a hatchery!

P&B - just for the record...if you plan on putting in a duck order...I likes the blue swedish, campbell, and well...I don't have any runners but I don't really want any but i do fo the first two! Well...if some runners came available at the party in May I would have to bid on them...

Quote:
It sounds like the TJ's Na-Na gang is doing great with the bantam dark cornish they got from you at the April 09 POOPS.

Quote:
It sounds like the TJ's Na-Na gang is doing great with the bantam dark cornish they got from you at the April 09 POOPS.

yeah...those weren't hatchery birds! I can't even take any credit for those...I just had them...I don't want that grade of bird...hatchery cornish bantams would work...oys for eating girls for goofy crossing

Power is on, computer is online, my wife has a 'bator full of new chicks, and, she isn't on here bragging to the world???
hu.gif

Somebody needs to mark this day on the calendar, the rest of the world won't believe me if I ever told them.
smack.gif
<--- me after she reads this! and then --->
duc.gif

I only get on this board once a day during the week (shhh!, don't tell my boss) and you people chat waaaaaay too much! No way I'm going to be able to keep up.

I have a request. I joined this forum to learn about keeping chickens, and want to keep them, but Hubs and I have decided that until we get our next house where we intend to stay for 20+ years I can't get chickens.

So I need eggs, eating eggs. Anyone in the Tulsa area willing to supply two people with eggs? We don't eat many, I think I buy about a dozen a month from the grocery store, but I want to see if we can stomach fresh eggs better. I'm willing to meet you at a QT around town (or other parking lot) and pick them up or however it works out. Send me a PM please if you are interested. If not, no biggie. Right now the biggest egg eater is the dog.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom