Old christmas cookies?

kayri

Songster
12 Years
Jul 6, 2007
RI
Do you think it's alright to feed my hens the old christmas cookies? There aren't too many left maybe 6 0r 7, but they have the white frosting with the sparkly sugar on them. I think the sugar cookies and gingerbread ones are the ones that are left.

Thanks okiechick, I was hoping I wouldn't have to eat them myself.

Kay

haha.thats what chickens are for.......no waste
big_smile.png

You aren't kidding, my daughter doesn't even pretend to eat her oatmeal in the morning anymore, she knows I won't complain if the chickens can have it. . .

When everyone was leaving the other night they kept asking me if I wanted this goodie or that goodie left for us. I kept saying OK. then finally after answering the same question again and thinking of my somewhat tight feeling slacks.... I told everyone that any thing left here was gonna be "chicken food". they looked shocked that I would give my chickens their Christmas cookies! so anything they didn't want to become chicken food was removed from my kitchen! Yeah! It has to go!!! they loved the fruit cake... thank goodness
wink.png

We had a gift exchange here with our friends and one of them had made a strawberry type star shaped cake. God aweful sweet it was and nobody ate it, the chickens, however, LOVED it.
wink.png

ETA: My friend says that chickens are just pigs with feathers.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom