Old School Music Videos - Some favorite old music- Post here

Quote:
Yes you did!! I had one period for a few years that for some reason I didn't listen to much music- They must have came on the scene during that period - maybe that's how I missed them

Quote:
Desparado is also great. I have to admit that I'm boring, so my fav of theirs is Hotel California. Also, I think you posted it on accident again in your next post.
smile.png

The fact that I love this song boggles my same-age friends MINDS.

The Sweet- Ballroom Blitz

Oh yes, Black Gospel music is awesome (and I am not exactly the religious type)
hide.gif
But I love Jazz. I like most everything but Rap, Country....and most Metal.

My Dad used to sing in a Gospel Quartet so he was always singing and playing his guitar. I think that is why I love Hank so much....I grew up hearing my Dad play and sing it from the time I was a newborn.
smile.png

Quote:
That's a good one!! I don't know how I never heard of them before tonight- and speaking of Angels - You are really gonna think I'm weird but I love this song

Told you I was weird LOL

Quote:
My dad couldn't sing - but he didn't know that when he was drunk! LOL He used to sing all those old country songs too- My great grandmother used to strum a guitar and sing along with Kitty 'well and Loretta Lynn records. My mother's dad was a fiddle player- I've been to so many cake walks and dances to hear him play- His wife, my grandma (who is 92 and lives with us now) was a buck and wing dancer you wouldn't believe.

Oh dear....I forgot to mention I love Willie too.
hide.gif
That is one of my faves of his, BTW.
smile.png
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain and OH MY...his version of Pretty Paper is the best!!!!

That is too funny about your Dad!!! LOL That is too cool about your Grandmother!!! My Dad still sings great at 73.
smile.png
He goes up to the little local college on Saturday nights and they have a bunch of old guys get together and sing. They used to record it and show it on the local TV channel but they stopped that for some reason.

Quote:
I've got 3 lines in my tree that supposed to have native blood but haven't got far enough to trace which tribe. Of course donw through the family they say Cherokee- But I think thats the one everybody claims most. Hoping to make a breakthrough on some of these folks soon. I'm on a youtube kick now!! don't know why I started this - It will keep me awake half the night !! Some of my Cudd line moved into Arksansas a long time ago- I think Greene county

Back
Top Bottom