Old School Music Videos - Some favorite old music- Post here

Quote:
Omg, that one is great, too.

I just love classic rock in general. Pink Floyd, Boston, Kansas, Eagles. I wasn't even born when they came out, but I like them more then the current music so...

Quote:
Hey I was too but didn't swoon, My Gf back then loved prince, She even favored him a little. BUt she thought she and prince were pschyally )(sp) linked- But that's a story for another thread - Like a Jerry Springer thread LOL

gig.gif
OH that is bad!!! At least she didn't look like Michael Jackson....alright, I am gonna do it.....I used to think he was hot, too!! But that was when he really WAS!!!!!

My personal favorite of all time. PERIOD is The Black Crowes.

I loved a lot of the Jacksons early Ballads- Ben- Who's loving you- and I liked a lot of his later stuff- Don't smack me - but I don't know anything about the black crowes - I'll have to look them up on utube

Quote:
Omg, that one is great, too.

I just love classic rock in general. Pink Floyd, Boston, Kansas, Eagles. I wasn't even born when they came out, but I like them more then the current music so...

Yeah I liked them too- My favorite is Desparado by the Eagles- I also like this one by another group - Not gonna put the name on here - Let this one be a surprize

okay canning squirrel - this one is for you- Black Crowes sometimes Salvation- I like them- You turned me on to something new!! For some reason reminds me of Janis Joplin

The Eagles are amazing...and yeah, Desperado is a wonderful song. I LOVE Elton John, Your Song is my favorite. Love Tesla. This is one of my strangest.
smile.png
I HATE Country music but I am a Hank Williams SR. freak. LOL Sr ONLY!!!!!

Quote:
I like of the older country music because I grew up around it- I'm kind of spastic though- I love rb , funk, rap, rock, The only thing I'm not too crazy about is Jazz. I absolutely love black gospel music!! Oh and of course I love Janis Joplin too!! Those black crowes have a really good sound - I'm gonna check out more of their vids .

Back
Top Bottom