Old School Music Videos - Some favorite old music- Post here

LOL yeah, Cherokee is an easy catch all if you aren't sure in this area. I am pretty sure Creek is an off-shoot of the Cherokee people? I think? I love going artifact hunting with my kiddos. I have the fantasies my ancestors might have touched that arrow head!!!
smile.png

Like you wouldn't have been up all night anyway!!!
gig.gif

Quote:
Desparado is also great. I have to admit that I'm boring, so my fav of theirs is Hotel California. Also, I think you posted it on accident again in your next post.
smile.png

The fact that I love this song boggles my same-age friends MINDS.

The Sweet- Ballroom Blitz

Aint' no telling what I might do- I really screw up my posts sometimes LOL I'm going back and forth between this and YOutube and I'm tired too. It's a good thing I don't drink- not telling what you would be reading!!LOL

Quote:
Yeah you have some of the features- Do you have the "shovel tooth" ?

I am almost afraid to ask.....WHAT is a shovel tooth???? My teeth are great though, whatever it is. LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
Good one!!! I like that one too!!

Here's a gospel song I found that makes my mother cry every time she hears it

Oh and btw- I'm not that religious either- I consider myself "spiritual" LOL

Quote:
Yeah you have some of the features- Do you have the "shovel tooth" ?

I am almost afraid to ask.....WHAT is a shovel tooth???? My teeth are great though, whatever it is. LOL

Okay here goes the story with the shovel tooth. We were having some flea markets last year. One of the female elders from nearby stopped to look- She came up and asked me if I had native blood. I told her that we were always told we did but didn't know what group or anything. She told me to open my mouth- I kinda thought she was crazy but - WTH So I opened up. She said yeah- you do have native blood- OKAY - So later on when i was thinking about - did some searching on the internet- Turns out that A lot (not all) Native Americans some asians and people of Mixed Native ancestry have what is called 'Asian Shovel tooth" Their teeth have this little ridge on it near the top and the tooth structure is much more concave than Europeans . You'd have to look it up to get more details- Here I thought this old lady was just pulling my leg- If I see her this year - I'll have to tell her !!

Alright, I googled "shovel tooth". And OMG I guess I do!!! I thought everyone had teeth that were made that way! LOL I swear, they aren't big or anything though!!! I also read the list of physical characteristics....I have the gap between my 1st and 2nd toe too.

Quote:
amazing isn't it- I never heard of it before either until last year- I don't have the gap though- If I ever get enough money together I wanna do the dna thing- Ancestry and some of the other places now have some dna projects going- But right now I's broke!!

I may have had the gap...who knows. My teeth were so crooked it would be impossible to tell!!! So, 2 years of braces when I was 12 took care of that.
smile.png
Now all 3 of my kids are inheriting my need to have braces. YIKES!! And they have the curved teeth, too (shovel tooth sounds ugly
sad.png
).
smile.png
Now that I think of it, my ex husband was (still is I suppose LOL) British. His teeth seemed strangely flat to me. Almost like a flaw.....like if he was a chicken he wouldn't be show quality!!!
gig.gif
I guess that may be why.
hu.gif

I feel pretty lucky to know a lot about my ancestry. I think it is something everyone should look into when they can.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom