OMG guess what I just bought on Craigslist?

Congratulations & NO FAIR!!! Someday I will find one in my area. Till then, I will be pluggin away with my LG.
roll.png

Quote:
Great find, do you have a manual, if not I can send you a copy by e-mail, plus you are missing 2 screw leavers on the side for your temp adjustments

Quote:
Great find, do you have a manual, if not I can send you a copy by e-mail, plus you are missing 2 screw leavers on the side for your temp adjustments

You are all so wonderful, thank you! And I didn't realize that Buck Creek Chickens. Are they important? I have been using a pair of long nose pliers.

I would greatly appreciate a copy sent to my e-mail. It is [email protected] Thank you very much!

Mahonri, he has a few left. Are you far away? He even takes deposits! Just the nicest man.

setting the temp is different in these, you have to set the bottom one then the top, I'll get the manual to you and you might need to change the wafers if they are old, if they are working you might want spares on hand if they do go out. the one I have someone rewired and did it wrong
sad.png
its at a electrician right now getting rewired, but I'm putting in a zytron thermostat, major upgrade

Quote:

You are all so wonderful, thank you! And I didn't realize that Buck Creek Chickens. Are they important? I have been using a pair of long nose pliers.

I would greatly appreciate a copy sent to my e-mail. It is [email protected] Thank you very much!

Mahonri, he has a few left. Are you far away? He even takes deposits! Just the nicest man.

I can't even imagine how much it would cost for shipping!!!

PM me if you can with his info.

Back
Top Bottom