OMG!!! My guineapig just had SEVEN babies!!! (NEW PIC page 3)

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
I knew she was big but holey cow! SEVEN BABIES!!!! Heres a pic:

coconutsbabies005.jpg

Last edited:
my goodness are they ever adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 male guinea pigs at home we named them Toot and Puddles, they are amazing pets!!

funny thing is they were both supposed to be female and turned out to be males...we got one from a conservation officer who found the little tiny baby outside in a box in the middle of winter, the other was a gift from her little friend from school. Either way, they are great animals and congratulations to you and your mama guinea pig, thank you for sharing the pics :-D

Wow the most I have ever had was six and they didn't all survive. You are very lucky they all made it! Its a beautiul litter. Love the red/white ones. Poor mom must have been as broad as she was long!Hope mom and babies do well.Congrats.

Wow, do you have any other mommas at this time that are nursing babies cause with 2 teets she's gona have a heck of a time feeding all them beauty's

Keep us updated, good luck.

I am glad you mentioned the other mom....I wouldnt have thought of that and as a matter of fact I do! Good idea..I was gonna hand feed...I will weigh each one in the morning and start hand feeding to suplament. HERE IS A PIC OF MOM DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY!!!:

fatmamma004.jpg

And I'll get a pic of her and the babies.

Back
Top Bottom