Omlet bird cage question

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I’ve been shopping g around online for a bigger bird cage for a friend’s Parakeets. They really need an upgrade front the tiny, (20 x 23 x 22) cage they’re in. She has two Parakeets.
While I was shopping, I stumbled upon the Omlet bird cage. I’m s huge fan of their coops even though I’ve never bought one, and love the design and thinking behind their products.
Prefersbly, google says you should have a 50 x 50 cage for 2 Parakeets, but she has a specific color set in mind, (white) snd it’s been difficult to find a cage that fits the requirements. 😅
The Omlet cage is a dome shape and has 1 x 2’ dimensions, but the fact that it’s a done is making me question if it may actually be big enough.
I want it to be big enough as it seems like an awesome cage, but they need room to fly around as well. Thanks for your opinions, snd suggestions to other cages are welcome as well.

I’ve been shopping g around online for a bigger bird cage for a friend’s Parakeets. They really need an upgrade front the tiny, (20 x 23 x 22) cage they’re in. She has two Parakeets.
While I was shopping, I stumbled upon the Omlet bird cage. I’m s huge fan of their coops even though I’ve never bought one, and love the design and thinking behind their products.
Prefersbly, google says you should have a 50 x 50 cage for 2 Parakeets, but she has a specific color set in mind, (white) snd it’s been difficult to find a cage that fits the requirements. 😅
The Omlet cage is a dome shape and has 1 x 2’ dimensions, but the fact that it’s a done is making me question if it may actually be big enough.
I want it to be big enough as it seems like an awesome cage, but they need room to fly around as well. Thanks for your opinions, snd suggestions to other cages are welcome as well.
I keep my parakeets outside in a 6x6 pergola style aviary with 4x5 attached she-shed with heat for winter. Currently at 13 parakeets and 1 zebra finch with 1 button and 3 guinea pigs. bUT the flight cages on Amazon for $40 are my go-to for indoor cages.

Back
Top Bottom