Online order: Hoovers hatchery chicks

Pics
[QUOTE="Wyorp Rock, post: 20970333, member: 380647"
Did they put a heat pad under that lining?
Hopefully they will wait to ship your replacements when it's warmer.[/QUOTE]
Really, I was so upset at another failed shipment, I didn't check for a heat pad. But the box was stone cold. I just snapped pics for proof, and had my hubby dispose of it.

[QUOTE="Wyorp Rock, post: 20970333, member: 380647"
Did they put a heat pad under that lining?
Hopefully they will wait to ship your replacements when it's warmer.
Really, I was so upset at another failed shipment, I didn't check for a heat pad. But the box was stone cold. I just snapped pics for proof, and had my hubby dispose of it.[/QUOTE]:hugs I'm so sorry.
I can't imagine receiving that failed shipment, it must have been so heartbreaking.

To be truthful, I have gotten to the point that I dread a trip to the PO. If my DH weren't so very supportive, I would just give up on chicks! I suffer from inherited Depression, and having pets brightens my life. They are a wonderful stress reducer. This run of failed deliveries is having it's affects! Thank you all for your .encouragement. DH .Says to give it one more try. He not a chicken fan, but loves pleasing me!

To be truthful, I have gotten to the point that I dread a trip to the PO. If my DH weren't so very supportive, I would just give up on chicks! I suffer from inherited Depression, and having pets brightens my life. They are a wonderful stress reducer. This run of failed deliveries is having it's affects! Thank you all for your .encouragement. DH .Says to give it one more try. He not a chicken fan, but loves pleasing me!
I agree, give it one more try. Ask Hoover's if you can pick the date. I don't know what your temps are like in AR, so...aim for March or even April. I know that's later on and waiting is stressful, but I think (HOPE) you will have better results when it's warmer.

talked to Hoovers. lady was very nice. they can not send a 2nd replacement shipment. They are issuing a refund. That is probably best for now anyway. I will go to Tractor supply when they get thier chicks from Hoovers and get them.
I'm sorry they won't send more, but it probably is best.

Hey! Chick Days :) Something to look forward too!

Back
Top Bottom