Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Have fun at tennis lessons PK!
smile.png

Quote:
If you need practice, our dog loves it when we hit the tennis ball with a raket!

That sounds like fun, but we don't have a dog.

Quote:
If you need practice, our dog loves it when we hit the tennis ball with a raket!

Our dog would love for you to come and visit
big_smile.png

Quote:

Our dog would love for you to come and visit
big_smile.png

Or you could teach your little brother to "fetch"
big_smile.png

Quote:
Good Luck with your hatch.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Ive got 2 incubators going at the moment with Duck, Guineas and Isa browns hatching from this Saturday, 20th, April 1st and 13th. Cant wait until all those fuzzy butts pop.

:flGood luck to both you gals on your hatches!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Oh, I forgot. No OEGB eggs again today....BUT my button quail are hatching.
smile.png

Woody, where is the best place to get Serama hatching eggs? My incubators are going to be busy for the next couple of months but after that, I thought about trying to hatch some Seramas.
Going offline but will be back later. Have fun everybody!
smile.png

Quote:
Mags, I was hoping to get some later from my friend Rachel ( Chicken Addict). I have gotten birds from her and she is really nice to deal with. She is just north of the cities. A couple of months ago she got some pricey, but, very typey hens that should be laying now or soon. For me it's all in the timing. Hopefully i can get some eggs from her about the same time my BO's go broody. How far are you from the cities? I'd have to drive about 170 miles to her house to get my eggs, although i have a brother that lives close to her that comes up here quite frequently. Again it's timing. If you would like, i would PM her and find out if she'll have eggs when you need them.
smile.png

I actually got some mixed eggs from her a couple of years ago when I first started, and hatched two little mixed bantams out of them.
smile.png
She IS nice to work with. They ended up being hens and are still alive and kicking out at an uncles farm. A lot of my family members and friends have farms, I cant wait until I buy mine, whenever I get this house sold.Sigh.
hmm.png
Its not really a bad little town, I am just NOT the city or town type.
I am about two hours southeast of the cities, Wabasha area.
I will check with her once I get all of my hatching plans straightened out, thanks!
smile.png

Maggie I read in the other thread what the vet said about Max-so glad he is OK.
hugs.gif
My Black Sumatra hen laid another egg yesterday-that's 2 in 3 days, so I'm not complaining. I want to give her a couple of weeks of laying before I send you some.
Woody you are absolutely right-I will never get rich off of my birds-it is a wonderful, rewarding hobby for me. Maybe someday soon(Lord willing), I'll have some Serama eggs to share with you and Maggie. The parents of my eggs(LOL) were Type B.
Rainy and gloomy here today-makes me want to take a nap!
Hope all of you had a wonderful day.

Back
Top Bottom