Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Good morning! Mind if I have some of that sweet tea?

If you can move Scottland closer I'd be happy too! It's where my families from but I've yet to go there!

Good luck on your test poultryhaven!

Quote:
O yeah lol. I think its just for florida :p It is like Florida Comprehension Assessment Test? lol. Im pretty sure thats it. Everyone in school has to take it. It decides if you have intensive classes next year (Which I have NEVER had).

Opa, Thank you! lol

Hah... I'd have to ask my sister! I don't know exactly... it was way long ago in our heritage is all I know. The family name is McCuistion. I'd still like to go there to visit.

Quote:
O yeah lol. I think its just for florida :p It is like Florida Comprehension Assessment Test? lol. Im pretty sure thats it. Everyone in school has to take it. It decides if you have intensive classes next year (Which I have NEVER had).

Opa, Thank you! lol

I see, good luck!

Quote:
frow.gif

Mind if I bring my own cup of decaf and sit a spell? I once got lost in the castle and never dared to go back in.
wink.png

Good morning/afternoon all, it's nice to see this thread moving so briskly along.

No coffee or tea, I just have a big glass of orange juice. Need to fortify myself for dealing with a rogue rooster!

Pretty day today, then rain moving in later. Hope to get the outdoor chores taken care of early.
Highlander, good job on the new run! Function is more important than form.

Thought I would drop in for a quick cup of coffee before I have to get ready to leave.
smile.png

Slywoody, I am in the Wabasha area of southeastern MN, right along the old Mississip.
smile.png

You are lucky to be on a lake! Some of my favorite childhood memories were the two week family vacations in northern MN in a cabin up by Branerd (sp?) Pure heaven.
Its rainy here today and my daughter just left on the school bus.
I would rather just go back to bed and hibernate but have to get ready for doc appointment.
Have a great day everybody! Hope to see you all later!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom