Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Hi everyone!
Could I join y'all?
I am originally from Michigan. Opa, I grew up and raised my sons in the Lansing area. I moved to the Houston area in 2000, and have an ex in Texas. I am now married to a bonified Texan. We moved out of Conroe, and now live between Houston and Dallas.

I have not participated much in an ongoing thread, but would love to be a part of one! I am a big lurker on BYC, but I don't post much.
You all seem like a friendly bunch.

and Opa, love the woodwork that you have done!

Hi Opa,
Nice place you have here. Room for one more? I don't drink coffee, but I'll brew some tea for anyone who likes. Your work is absoultly beautiful. You are a lucky man to have such talent.

I picked up my chicks today and somehow came home with two baby peking ducks. I don't know how that happened. Husband went from saying he wanted NOTHING to do with those ducks. To loving them up and taking all kinds of video. I think he has the bird bug too.

Last edited:
Kacey's Krazee's :

Hi everyone!
Could I join y'all?

10233_welcome_stage_rider.jpg
Does this answer you sufficently?​

Not bad woodwork, Sam, you keep practicing you'll get pretty good at it. Always welcome to practice down here when it gets too cold up there...................

Gorgeous! Love the way the cabinet turned out.

Hey Cindi-how was your dinner at church? By the way, I'm Sheila-feel like I'm among friends here.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom