Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Not a day goes by without something reminding me of how fortunate I am. Today the earthquake in Japan and now all the folks waiting for the tsunami it strike. My heart goes out to all.

Quote:
I'm sorry they're giving you problems.
sad.png

Not YOUR birdies, it's the extra 7 Cochin roosters! The only problem I have with Elwood and the girls is a lack of space, they're in with the ducks. The ducks get in the chicken water, no matter where I put it.
roll.png
Oh, Bluebell? She must have just had a rough trip, she's fine now. Just needed a few days to adjust! Do the others have names?

It's gone chilly and windy again, had to get the jackets out. Spring cleaning is about to commence, perfect weather for it.
big_smile.png

Hi MamaG, hope you're not getting any flooding. I see Jena very rarely on fb, she's been really busy what with work and her knitting to sell. Pati is Fighting a very tough battle with cancer, but I haven't seen her lately, which is worrisome. Hope she's doing okay.

It is hard to believe Pati being so ill, her posts were so full of life. I always thought she was a tough, busy, older woman who would be trudging along into her old age! I am going to pray for her. I really am of the firm belief that cancer SUCKS! It takes too many wonderful people and causes way too much suffering. God Bless you Patricia!

Good morning chicken wranglers
Mamagardner,Ranchhand, I had wondered what was going on with pati. I knew she had been Ill but was'nt aware of the severity until now. That post was sad, She had just gotten new chics last I heard from her on the coffee thread. We should all pray!
God Bless!

I am quite chagrined that I didn't see her post and respond immediately if for know other reason than to let her know that I would be praying for her in her hour of need. I always enjoyed reading her posts and her her last post to go with no response from me saddens me greatly.

Now I'm torn trying to decide if I should sent her a pm or not. Hopefully some of you can offer advise.

Quote:
I don't know what her current status is, with any luck she has beat the dang thing back for a while. Last PM I had said it had metastasized throughout and there was to be some radical treatment that would be very difficult. That was before the most recent post linked above.

Pati, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, hugs to ya!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom