Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

OH so lovely pictures, and one day I shall go to Scotland. Larry wanted to take me there and he has been there ONCE and LOVED it there! He said he misses Scotland bad and it has been almost twenty years since he has been there.

I told him one day when our daughter is old enough, we should go on the trip!

Quote:
Well the older you are, the better looking you can be in some women. Ask Sean Connery, he aged like fine wine but his temper has not gotten better!

Yep, I love a good chuckle or two!

Quote:
Beautiful photography of a beautiful country. There is just something about massive stone buildings and walls that is so enchanting to me!

Quote:
Well the older you are, the better looking you can be in some women. Ask Sean Connery, he aged like fine wine but his temper has not gotten better!

Yep, I love a good chuckle or two!

Fine Wine....I like that!!

As one ages you must get used to the various infirmities and afflictions that come with growing older. The list seems to grow each year and it usually isn't something you can do much about except try to stay upbeat and keep a positive attitude.

Today I've found that my hearing loss isn't so bad after all. This morning Hope was complaining about something and I initially couldn't understand what she was talking about until I went into the kitchen to get my morning coffee. We have a reverse osmosis water filter and it has a very piercing alarm on it to indicate that there is a problem with it. Unfortunately there is no way to turn off the alarm. I've called and reported it and now am waiting for the company to call me back.

So, in the interim everyone must listen to the high pitched squeal, everyone that is except me. As soon a I get into the next room I no longer hear it. Yep, life is good.

hugs.gif
Sorry about that, Opa. I hope it gets fixed soon!

Well, life over here is good as well, even though iTunes is acting strange. Whenever I click onto a song to listen to, there's a popup that says that the item I requested is not in the iTunes store, even though I already have said item and it's playing just fine.
idunno.gif

In more substantial news, my novel is coming along nicely even though I recently found a large plothole, and I broke up with my boyfriend on surprisingly good terms for both of us.

Sprite, I'm glad that things are going well in your life. You are approaching a phase of life where a multitude of opportunities and adventures await you. Embrace all you can learn and enjoy it. Never be someone else's shadow.

I noticed when you get older, more pain, more grumpier we would be or take some "happy" pills to make life great!
lol.png

Yeah the more I get older the deafer I would be!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom