Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Hi, is anyone interested in Silver Pencil Wyandotte Roosters? I have two very nice ones I could bring to the swap meet in Cottage Grove tomorrow. I'm interested in a chocolate egg layer hen or silver pencil wyandott hens.

Last edited:
I just caged up 55 birds (mostly large fowl). Lots of them got baths too! Ideally, I would like to pack up 100 more, but if I can get 55 more packed up I will be doing good.

If anyone is interested in a male peacock, 2 Sebastopol geese (carry the curly gene, but got fairly strait feathers) one is a lavender or blue saddleback, the other is grey, or male ducks or adult guineas or a Pair of Royal Palm Turkeys $40 (male is 4-5 years old, female 2-3)
or pair of Auburn turkeys $75, please let me know by tonight as they take up a lot of space, so will not bring unless someone wants them.

Oh ya, I forgot. We also have several gorgeous, sweet large fowl roosters and I know there are plenty of roosters going to the swap so if anyone wants anything listed below, please let me know tonight;

EE x Cochin cross roos- Big and colorful
cuckoo marans roos- about 8 of these, HUGE, not feathered shanks
Barnvelder cockerel with wry tail
Cochin x Jersey Giant cross- He is going to be HUGE!
Barred Rock Rooster- VERY BIG
a large Silver Penciled Wyandotte, lost tail feathers but big and from breeder lines
Any of these are $5 each to good home. All are sweet and very pretty

Last edited:
OH NOOOO I am gonna cry I have had a family thing come up and I can not get out of it :-( I'm not going to be able to make it..... This stinks

Quote:
hit.gif
I'm so sorry. I hope everything is ok. PM sent regarding the cheesecake - no worries.

Plucky Pullet had ordered a chocolate chip cheesecake with a chocolate crust. It is now available for $10 if someone else wants it. I am going to put it in the tub with the rest and bring it. If you'd like it, please PM me tonight or see me tomorrow. First come, first serve!

Quote:
Sorry Janet, daze333 beat you to it but I will put your name on the waiting list just in case. I will be making them again for the spring swap and I can make them in between now and then for people if they want.

Back
Top Bottom