Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Here's a pic of the Welsummer hen:
eta: She DOES have feet! She's been out in the mud!! LOL And, I haven't checked her eggs for fertility, BUT she's been in with lavender Ameraucana roosters, so...OEs anyone??
15879_willie.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
She's lovely. I think I am definately interested in her. Did you say she is a year old? OK, pm me with the details of what you want for her, and add her to my want list.
smile.png
As long as she is calm around people enough not to cause a commotion when I walk around with the hens I'm sure she will be good.

Small update for me:

The trio of OEGB/Japanese have gone to their new home in Portland
clap.gif
with a super nice woman that I'm really looking forward to getting to know (she will be joining us at the swap). Dante is going to have 9 girls to take of
wink.png

2 Barred Rock chicks - Vanessa and Veronica - available

Since I am getting more unplanned Seramas, I have decided to part with one of the girls, Marion, I was keeping from my hatches. However, I am pairing her with Frank since they are both very nice quality birds (yellow legs, Class Bs, pretty markings). They are 3 weeks apart in age (Frank is younger) but that actually works since the males mature quicker than the females.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoomommy/sets/72157625800696859/

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
I'm interested in possibly attending the swap. I have 14 hatchery stock Cubalaya eggs on day 12 in the incubator. Anyone interested in them?
I'm brand new to chickens (just hatched my first egg 2 weeks ago) and would love to talk with others in person at the swap. I'm really sorry to jump in on this topic so late. I subscribed early on, but haven't been keeping up on it. Can someone catch me up briefly on the details? (My head just spins at the thought of having to read 165 pages). Where will it be located? What time? What can I bring? How should I prep my chicks? (assuming I have any).
Thanks in advance for your time and patience. Everyone on BYC has been so kind to me as a newby.
And...I would love to buy a cheesecake
droolin.gif

Quote:
Nice to meet you! And welcome to chickens!!!
thumbsup.gif

We'd love to have you, it's a lot of fun...good food, good people, lots of poultry...doesn't get much better than that
smile.png
The latest update is on page 164. It has everything you need to know! And I'm the cheesecake lady...what can I get for you?
big_smile.png
I will also be bringing about 20 or so for sale at the swap - all totally different than what is listed on the update. I'd be happy to make you a preorder one and talk you into another one too
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom