ORPINGTON THREAD

Here is a picture of my Lavender Orpington rooster!

I love him!
love.gif

These are my blue & splash Imported English Orpingtons, I have placed well at the show with one of my roosters last year & I am showing again in April, My birds are a plesure to have & handle, I love to sit & watch them when I got time, My oldest roo. Elvis is about 14-15 lbs. & gentle as a baby so I dont know about the other breed of Orps. but these are GREAT !!!! I love em. but they eat, I meen eat !!!!!
Rebel

This is Elvis at about 18 months.

Here is the whole bunch except my blacks.

Jerry Lee, which has been sold & will be leaving this week going to a new home in FL.

JR. was the one I showed, he is about a year here.

This is JR. about a week before the show.

JR. pulled off reserve class champ. & best of breed in this show, the other ribbon is from one of my bantam Orp. pullets.

Last edited:
These are my blue & splash Imported English Orpingtons, I have placed well at the show with one of my roosters last year & I am showing again in April, My birds are a plesure to have & handle, I love to sit & watch them when I got time, My oldest roo. Elvis is about 14-15 lbs. & gentle as a baby so I dont know about the other breed of Orps. but these are GREAT !!!! I love em. but they eat, I meen eat !!!!!
Rebel

This is Elvis at about 18 months.

Here is the whole bunch except my blacks.

Jerry Lee, which has been sold & will be leaving this week going to a new home in FL.

JR. was the one I showed, he is about a year here.

This is JR. about a week before the show.

JR. pulled off reserve class champ. & best of breed in this show, the other ribbon is from one of my bantam Orp. pullets.
They are so pretty! I have always wished that I could one day own birds like those! They are really gorgeous!
love.gif

Orpington thread!!! :D I just got a Buff Orp. This Wednesday (April 3rd-- WOW March went by SO FAST! Anyways) will be two weeks! Her name is Omelette. Here are some pictures. I'll get more recent ones soon. These ones are like when she was a day old, I have more recent ones on my camera, but I'm being super lazy tonight. I'll get 'em in the morning. XD

Orpington thread!!! :D I just got a Buff Orp. This Wednesday (April 3rd-- WOW March went by SO FAST! Anyways) will be two weeks! Her name is Omelette. Here are some pictures. I'll get more recent ones soon. These ones are like when she was a day old, I have more recent ones on my camera, but I'm being super lazy tonight. I'll get 'em in the morning. XD

Awwwww! I love Buff Orpingtons! Omelette is very cute!

Back
Top Bottom