OT... this is just so cool... UPDATE Pedigree added

Have you got your colts yet? Jet deck was an awesome horse and i've heard his offspring turned out to be awesome babies so good luck. I have a 15 month old 95%foundation quarter horse colt, no i haven't gelded him. HE also has awesome lines, grandson of dual pep 3rd alltime money maker in american cutting horse association. He is the sweetest horse i have ever had. I really thought i would geld him when i bought him, but he does not have a mean bone in his body. The easiest horse i have ever trained, so for right now he stays intact. I would just see how it goes if you have breeding aspirations for him and start ground training right away.

Last edited:
Actually the lady still has them. We probably won't get them till about october. One is being weaned at this time and the other next month. They are going to be moved closer this month so they can do hands on work and get halters on them. I have asked for updated pictures but haven't gotten any just yet but the older of the two has already shed his baby fuzz and is looking awesome. The other is just starting to shed a bit. And still looks pretty babish. I will post pictures as soon as they are sent to me. I do have some prep work to do for the paddock but nothing going on right now cause I am out of town. lol...

Arklady

Back
Top Bottom