Our English Orps

Status
Not open for further replies.
9574_boy_many_faces.gif

Last edited:
Kathy - Your Bama girl is just gorgeous. I can't wait to see what she looks like all grown up. There are a couple of those babies that I sent to you that I really want to see how they turn out. There is a little black pullet in the older group that looked wonderful (she is in your first photo - the little black girl on the right), and there was a really pretty light blue little boy in the older group (also in the first photo back against the wall). He was also really, really feisty !!! I really would like to see what those turn out like.

Yep, Joe, Kathy had those chicks snapped up before I hit "enter" on that post !!
lau.gif

I took a few pictures today - none of them turned out that great, but figured I'd post them anyway.

Introducing BlueBell - She is 3.5 weeks and she is one of Minerva's chicks (I am about 99% sure). I got Minerva from Julie and she is 50% English, so that would make BlueBell 75% English. She is just gorgeous and I absolutely cannot wait for her to grow up. Here are a few photos of her...

BlueBell07-28-10.jpg

BlueBell07-28-2010.jpg

BlueBell7-28-10.jpg

Introducing "Sir Rumples Barnstall" (No, I did not name him - I had named him "Griffon" but hubby made me change it
hu.gif
) He is one of my 100% English little boys.
BlueBellandRumples07-28-2010.jpg

BlueBell and Rumples
BlueBellandRumples07-28-10.jpg

Hagrid - 100% English boy
Hagrid07-28-10.jpg

The O's (Olympia and Octavia) 100% English girls
TheOsandBlueBell07-28-10.jpg

The O's
TheOsandHagrid07-28-10.jpg

The O's and The Butt's
TheOsandTheButts07-28-10.jpg

The O's, Hagrid, BlueBell, and Rumples
WCChicks07-28-10.jpg

Some of the girls
TheGirls07-28-10.jpg

Winston and Girls
Chickens07-28-10.jpg

Last edited:
Love the pics, Joy! That Bluebell is a little looker. She's going to be a beauty! She is gorgeous. And the Butts-what can I say, love those little butts!
lau.gif

Quote:
Hey Renee - what are you looking into importing?????

Storminstaffs - You're in the UK right? Just check websites and then contact them. I contacted so many breeders I can't count until I found someone willing to work with me. It took us nearly 2 years of e-mailing before we finally got some eggs.

Oh, i think they are great pictures. those younger chicks look like they are bowing down to the blacks.
Bluebell is really pretty. Love the lacing. I think Hagrid is a awesome cockerel. I like the black cockerel too. He may be dark blue.
Can hardly wait to see their grown up pics.
I think I have some chicks from Winston that are cockerels and are looking really good. I have two blue pullets in one group too. I will probably put them over some of my large 50% English girls and see what happens. I have all kinds of breeding scenarios in my mind.

Sure hoping I get some of these beauties. I am expecting my eggs to arrive today. I need good hatching vibes from everyone, PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom