Our Male Pekin's Female Companion Just Passed

BellaDucks

In the Brooder
May 4, 2022
He was as loyal to her as I have ever seen in any animal, he's heartbroken over her loss. She was sick and he never left her side. We want to get him a new companion, we have other ducks but they all have their harums and companions, he now has no one. We'd like to get an adult female for him if possible. We're in Daphne, AL if anyone knows of an available duck?

He was as loyal to her as I have ever seen in any animal, he's heartbroken over her loss. She was sick and he never left her side. We want to get him a new companion, we have other ducks but they all have their harums and companions, he now has no one. We'd like to get an adult female for him if possible. We're in Daphne, AL if anyone knows of an available duck?
Oh, he sounds like a wonderful drake! I'm so sorry you lost her...
:hugs

You might try posting on your state thread if you haven't already. I would also check Craigslist, Facebook groups, and shelters/rescues. It's that time of year, some people will be growing tired of caring for their Easter gifts. That's how I got my Pekin.

Oh, he sounds like a wonderful drake! I'm so sorry you lost her...
:hugs

You might try posting on your state thread if you haven't already. I would also check Craigslist, Facebook groups, and shelters/rescues. It's that time of year, some people will be growing tired of caring for their Easter gifts. That's how I got my Pekin.
I'm new to this forum, can you tell me how I find my state thread?

Back
Top Bottom