Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I love your kitchen, the green is gorgeous! I should be brave! I will have to get the countertop in before I can completely decide. I agree with you both...life should be colorful. This tile is not going to take up a very large space, it will only be behind my stove. My kitchen is brown & white, the counter will have some grey in it too! Both tiles are the same, except the color!

This is a sample of the countertop we are thinking of putting in!
View attachment 2626027

The two tile colors I'm looking at! The green will really add a splash of color. I just hope it will go with the counter! I'm thinking of setting them with a frame around them. I've spent hours looking at tile and I'm still not 100% sure! I tend to like very traditional styles, like raised panels, cathedral arches! I guess I'm old fashioned. :)
View attachment 2626028
View attachment 2626029

I like both of those tiles Rene! The green is a nice pop of color.

I love your kitchen, the green is gorgeous! I should be brave! I will have to get the countertop in before I can completely decide. I agree with you both...life should be colorful. This tile is not going to take up a very large space, it will only be behind my stove. My kitchen is brown & white, the counter will have some grey in it too! Both tiles are the same, except the color!

View attachment 2626027

The two tile colors I'm looking at! The green will really add a splash of color. I just hope it will go with the counter! I'm thinking of setting them with a frame around them. I've spent hours looking at tile and I'm still not 100% sure! I tend to like very traditional styles, like raised panels, cathedral arches! I guess I'm old fashioned. :)
View attachment 2626028
View attachment 2626029
Those are quite beautiful. I love that counter top. 🥰

For what it's worth, I painted my kitchen walls Dark Green. All the kids protested madly. They thought I should have stuck with neutral tones. The man & I love it. The cabinets are white & there's not a lot of wall [big windows so lots of natural light] & the benchtops are wood.
View attachment 2625973
Looks lovely! I think that green is the color I chose for my front door.
I painted half my kitchen cabinets what I thought of as duck-egg blue. I now know that I was simply preparing to color-coordinate with the road-runner Princesses teeny, tiny eggs. Shown here next to one of Maggie’s for scale. They don’t make an egg cup small enough!:lau
11724B39-F1AC-473F-9AF2-7DF68137766E.jpeg

View attachment 2626027

View attachment 2626028
View attachment 2626029
FWIW I think they look lovely.

Back
Top Bottom