Paint

Latex will probably be cheapest. Paint is either latex based or oil based for the most part, you can find reasonably cheep latex floor paint, if you don't use paint that is designed specifically for a floor it will peal up with heat and won't last nearly as long as the stuff designed for floors. If you choose not to use floor paint and use oops paint only use satin., Gloss and semigloss will be slippery when wet, flat and eggshell will get dirty fast and stay dirty.

If you opt to use a gloss floor paint don't forget to add a texture so you didn't break your neck Everytime it gets wet.

I sold paint for way too long :-|

Last edited:
Not any, ours doesn't accept wet paint. When I sold paint people asked me all the time what to do with extra paint, recycling center told me to just let it dry in the can with the top off and bring it in completely dry. We often donated our oops paint to habitat for humanity.

The cheapest paint I have found is on Craigslist! I get free paint from those private or locally owned/operated paint shops! Its great, its like a treasure hunt, you never know what color you are going to get! I have also found lots of Tint Base that has color in it! Then you can even mix your colors or go to Michael's, or equivalent craft n hobby store, and buy the color you want and add the powder to the paint, white paint of course.

For Example: http://slo.craigslist.org/for/5728000015.html

Back
Top Bottom