Panacur in water??

@casportpony I'm sorry to trouble you...I've read a lot of threads etc but I'm still a little confused about the dosage for standard chickens to treat roundworms (which I found in the coop when cleaning overnight poop from under roosting bars).

For Safe-guard goat 10% (100mg/ml), is it 50mg/kg, meaning 1.2mL per standard chicken, syringed directly in the mouth? Is this a one-time thing, followed again 10 days later, or is it a 3-day (or 5-day) course, followed again in 10 days with another 3/5-day course?

Thanks so much in advance!

@casportpony I'm sorry to trouble you...I've read a lot of threads etc but I'm still a little confused about the dosage for standard chickens to treat roundworms (which I found in the coop when cleaning overnight poop from under roosting bars).

For Safe-guard goat 10% (100mg/ml), is it 50mg/kg, meaning 1.2mL per standard chicken, syringed directly in the mouth? Is this a one-time thing, followed again 10 days later, or is it a 3-day (or 5-day) course, followed again in 10 days with another 3/5-day course?

Thanks so much in advance!
Your math is correct! Some vets will say to give that once and repeat in 10 days, others might say to give half that for 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom