Partridge Rock Thread

Pics
Well, one of my broodies just hatched a couple of chicks. I stole eggs from both boxes a bit ago and I hatched out 3 at same time, so I put them under her this morning. So that puts us at 45 right now with more eggs yet to hatch from the other broody and eggs I collected from my non brooding hens. We are now in process of building a new coop to go with old pen. Now if the heat would let up some we might get more coops done.

My Patridge Rock along with my Silver Laced Wyandotte.

I ordered hatching eggs from him To include

Partridge rocks
SL Wyandottes
SL Polish

I ordered them May 29th and he said he would ship them this past Monday or Tuesday (June 2-3) but they never arrived. I've sent emails and a message here but haven't heard from him. I know he has a good reputation . . . I hope he is okay and just had a mix up. I was hoping to get the eggs at the same time as yours DMRippy so I wouldn't do a staggered hatch. Just checking. It seems he was last on here on May 22.

Dick's birds are beautiful. I have a rooster from his line that I honestly think is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen; unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to get rid of him. I don't have time to really breed anymore and I think he would be of much more use to someone that would use his "romantic vigor"
wink.png
in progressing their own line. I'll just have to find someone in my local area to take him off my hands as I don't like to ship full-sized birds.

Dick's birds are beautiful. I have a rooster from his line that I honestly think is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen; unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to get rid of him. I don't have time to really breed anymore and I think he would be of much more use to someone that would use his "romantic vigor" ;) in progressing their own line. I'll just have to find someone in my local area to take him off my hands as I don't like to ship full-sized birds.

Where in ga are you? Did you get him direct from horstman? Got pictures?

Back
Top Bottom